Nilobaron Evolution Glitch: -4 Evolve Percent???

Okay, so I just finished training the Nilomoth I got today, and finally it evolved. The evolution went as planned, and at first I didn’t suspect a thing. Then I looked at the evolution percentages of the monsters, and saw a -4 in Nilobaron’s bar. Naturally thinking, “What is this nonsense”, I went to Nilobaron’s stat/move page to see if it was just a visual trick. No such luck: the unholy -4 was still there. I have no idea if it affects anything, as I haven’t done another training session since, but it’s freaking me out a bit. Has anyone ever experienced something like this, and if so, is it a potential game-breaking glitch? I might be overreacting, but better safe than sorry.

It’s not a real problem at all. I’ve had this before and it simply goes up as you train again. I don’t know why it happens, but it’s like the monster evolves too early, which isn’t your fault. Just carry on training and it will fix itself.

That same thing happened to my Dolphlare, he had -2%. Nothing else was out of the ordinary though, next time I trained him it said it went from -2% to like 50 or so. I guess it’s just one of those harmless quirks.

Thank you both! That’s a relief, I was nervous that it would be harmful. I wonder why it does that, though? I’m curious. Anyway, I’ll begin training it once more, thanks again!