Next PvP season will be epic

I already mentioned the win rate in the post you replied to :+1:t2:

I think itā€™s safe to say that there are no valid excuses for next ranked season. Almost Everything the community always brought up against Mr X is solved now with the update since AP Spam is dead now. It will be a true contest for No.1.

Also I think we can all agree that it takes a huge amount of grind to become no. 1 but Mr. X Provided a Screenshot of his win rate every time he was asked to do so and itā€™s always been something around 92-93 %. So far I havenā€™t seen anybody having a better win rate and almost nobody answered to Mr. X Challenge to show and compadre their win rates. So even when ranked wouldnā€™t be about grind but about win rate (like @LemonSqueezysuggested) Mr. X would be the No. 1. Also we now had so many pvp seasons, I think the no time excuse becomes more and more invalid

5 Likes

For clarity, Iā€™m saying he grinds the heaviest AND has the best win rate. Itā€™s just an observation. Thatā€™s it :blush:

Objectively speaking he has already proven to be the true No 1. Even if he doesnā€™t win this ranked PvP he has already won way to many before AP spam was a thing.

But yes this PvP should be intense. The whole world will be competing desperately to dethrone him. I have the popcorn ready.

1 Like

I think what guesswhosback tried to say on his own way is that there will be no more excuses for the next pvp. whoever gets first is truely number one. (which I think most of us already think Mr.X will be the number 1 again)

Yes, I understood what he said and liked his post:)

It was for the daily leaderboard and Iā€™m in 1st place. Got 1st on Thursday in a similar way too. I came 2nd only once last night in ~100 matches against a cheater with maxed out items (who I beat in two other matches). Thereā€™s no limit on entry in this other game, it just costs gems and you get +2 for 1st, +1 for 2nd, +0 for 3rd, -1 for 4th. My stats are so high that 90% of the playerbase canā€™t even scratch me so for the most part itā€™s just a grind fest. However, right now is PvP guild activity so all the top players are going in there so I had fun killing lots of them. Itā€™s a very different game with stats coming into play lots, the fact Iā€™ve worked on my character there for years and on all the right stuff efficiently means only a few people have a chance to beat me and I can outplay lots of them. Iā€™m much better at action games than strategy games.

But anyway, I donā€™t mean to derail. If youā€™re interested then message me privately. 1st place in my other game is not something Iā€™d boast about. For someone with my stats there itā€™s a simple case of play for a few hours non-stop and you get it. Only reason Iā€™m doing it is Iā€™ve told myself for the last year that someday I would buy the thing that gives me double rewards (stats) from PvP and grind it non-stop for the two weeks that lasts. My gems have been building up forever in that game and Iā€™ve got nowhere else to spend them. Iā€™ve been getting 1st and 2nd every day for the last 10 days there.

The only reason I canā€™t find the motivation to do the same in Neo Monsters is because it takes intense concentration whenever playing it and itā€™s a constant case of keeping on top of the tickets. Plus it goes for 3-4 days. For KR PvP I can stick on TV and do it all in one long sitting, with many of the matches only being played for 30-40 seconds where I kill everyone twice then sit afk waiting for the timer to go down.

Lol only if @Mr.X learns humility one of these days

2 Likes

U should !

A summary of rank 1 pvp.

I wanted to post it in the meme thread but i cant post facts.

11 Likes

Lol :rofl:

1 Like

Ok I take it back . PvP sux lol.
Literally everyone is spamming top tier mons and itā€™s just plain boring simple and soooo not neo monsters atall.

Result : #NOBRAINrequired2pvp----luck/pay

1 Like

Didnā€™t take long for an excuse to pop up.

8 Likes

When AP spammers have more fun than AP haters after the nerf.

Now this is why you donā€™t whine about it if you are not gonna take the consequences like a man.

Me and saitama were both warning everyone that if AP got nerfed, monsters that slower (either in terms of speed or the setup they need) will be so much weaker than they are now. Ap just helped you gain time.

Iā€™m extremely happy with whatā€™s going on tho. I have a couple of top tier monsters and canishogun (anti top tier fire monsters). I canā€™t wait for ranked. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Everything has to happen in moderation. AP spam was right to be nerfed. Assassinate and PK having 100% target success rate was the right way to go. Not too OP and very fair. Twiggy might have taken it too far initially, but that meta had to be destroyed.

But Twiggy is useless if there are no APs though and soon he will be a rarity in a FL, allowing for one or two APs to return. If you play one or 2, Twiggy will be like any other counter. Although if youā€™re gona continue to run AP spam, when you do come across Twiggy youā€™ll be decimated. So soon it will balance when the Twiggy hype dies and the odd AP returns.

You meanie news reporter

I warned about that way back last month when everybody was crying and saying AP spam is brain dead.

Worst decision devs made was to not fix the cursed RNG to balance AP spam. They must have been smoking some serious crack.

@Professor_Oak
The essence of your complaints were predicted here:
Rant about this obnoxious monster - #14 by Saitama

This part:
ā€œPeople think we will see true team building skills if there was no Auto-protect. Lol Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again the only thing we will see is a Meta of fast sweepers. The game will become a 100 metre sprint. Auto protect is actually good strategy when used appropriately. Mark my words, If the devs Nerf it more than just RNG. This game will start becoming truly brain dead. People with slow sweepers will be screwed. Itā€™s gonna be a matter of first in best dressed=boring.ā€

I did say ā€œmark my wordsā€.

1 Like

To be fair, with the right protector at the right moment you can still totally wall out opposing sweepers. In fact, not even just auto protectors, but also other monsters designed specifically to halt the enemyā€™s progress such as Tenebris, Moji, Icefang, Grizzleguard, mayyyybe whitetitan, etc.

The meta is still not stable yet.

We have Halloween that will bring 3 new monsters to the game that could still shake up few things.

I hardly doubt they will change things by much tho but still a possibility.

3 Likes

Exactly, itā€™ll be best to wait until that gets released before we can cast judgement, as with the egg pool revitalization.