Next Legend Evolution Help

you got so many choices there…

Chromera, Geomagnus, or Sanctistag…

Yeah, I needs more Omegamids! :smiley: Can’t do Chromera, have only been playing 24 days and haven’t even been able to do first evolve yet. 

So many options! Geo is dominant… but heck galliovern can smoke people, and sanctistag is excellent support for your ss.

Evolve chromera as soon as possible though. Can single handedly rip through a poison squad on his own- and kills pesky tts really easily as well.

Right on, thats what really holding me back against poison teams right now…don’t have Chromera :frowning: . I Saw in some thread before that the best front line for SS is Sanctistag, Chocolate and Drakozord Z. Is that true or that just an old thread? 

you know in 2 days omegamid event comes out

Yup will be my 3rd and be finally getting somewhere.

I have to disagree on chromera. I have him, and his toxic killer doesn’t one hit any of the poison legendaries, at least in the SCB that was the case (which I believe that’s a non-buffed event). Hard to “rip through” a team if you’re not one-shotting people with your specialty move. Same deal on leogist – does about 75 percent damage with chrono killer. Have others had different experiences with him?

In extreme SBC,monsters are buffed,cuz leo gets o e shouted by a SE cgrono killer in PVP,so the Leg must do even more damage to him,same with poison monsters

Super challenge battle is a very buffed event. In pvp the only things he doesn’t 1-hit are lavaronix and tridrakhan.

hopefully bloodthirst is charged up by the time those 2 come around :smiley: