New mythic and Halloween eggs?

Planning on trying her out in this team. Any potential here?

1 Like

I know I won’t, and even if I would, I don’t really care.

It’s a wierd thing imo, I don’t know about others. I don’t any good place for her in your team, you should probably use leogeist there.

I’m not a fan of leogeist on fl, between raizen and now orca

I’m not even a fan of Chrono Monsters in my team now :zipper_mouth_face: So many Orca in PvP

That’s what I tried going for on the fl, only killer weakness is protector, and people don’t run them anymore in this meta

I think its gonna be a halloween banner by the end of the month(maybe on 30th of Octomber)!!I hope for Onigeist on that but don’t know if its gonna be a legend festival!!

It wasn’t @X_CHEEMA_X, it was Duck. He wrote something very misleading.

Btw, if someone is saying bad stuff in private messages then you can consider sending me a screenshot of the messages. I promise to be completely confidential other than sharing it with the Devs if needed to justify action taken. Being rude or abusive via private messages is just as bad as doing it publicly. If they attempt to delete their messages so they do not get caught then talk to me about the whole situation and we’ll decide what to do.

1 Like

I think she’s good actually.

Her support is amazing, and her defense is nonsense. Waste some time with OoO, Duel or whatever and she becomes an unkillable sweeper, and until then she’s as annoying as they come.

1 Like

If the maths is right, she can get almost 9k defence in 2nd form using passive. Also, slowing all enemies at 90 speed is rly strong

This is what I was referring to. It’s completely wrong.

About the private messages, nothing really ‘bad stuff’ has been said. I contacted Cheema because I became very frustrated with his antics on the forum and he was also ignoring me and a few others.

What he’s talking about is the odds of hatching a NEW featured legendary drops once you’ve got one or two featured legendaries hatched from the egg. I.e. there are fewer remaining that you still need and so there’s a lower chance of getting something NEW.

He missed the word “new” so it can be misunderstood but that’s what he’s talking about.

2 Likes

Well, that’s kind of obvious if you ask me.

To old players yes, but it’s a key concept for everyone new to learn. It often amazes me how many people don’t realise this or other stuff I’d consider “common sense”. I guess it’s non-mathematically minded people most of the time.

1 Like

I’ll just add that the only thing misleading with my post was that I assumed there would be cool stuff in the halloween egg and stated it as a fact. So on the off chance the devs decide to feature mulasalem, banedragon, tiamazus, and taloknight, yes, this would’ve been a misleading statement and should be removed.

1 Like

Inb4 that´s actually the halloween egg.