New monster ideas

Your idea has some real potential but I’m confused about a few things. If you want teammates to be poisoned for toxic blast then what’s toxic charge for? Also, where does detox strike fit in if you have the toxic blast move?

Is your thought that toxic blast = damage * number of charges. Charges are gained by the number of monsters which had poison removed via toxic charge? Detox strike could fit that because then it would be a move you can instantly use rather than needing to have teammates poisoned and use the charge move first.

I think 70-80% speed would be great on it. Also, have the SS as a 1TU move which poisons all your teammates but with 100s restriction from start of battle. The charge move would be 50TU or 70TU and heal based on number of charges gained (full heal from 3+). A passive could be poisoning a random teammate when it enters and maybe another of poison all revenge.

To show that properly…

Name = ??
Element = ??
Speed = 70-80%
Stat arrangment = 5100 atk, 4000 def ?

Actives:
Toxic blast 130TU, deals damage based on toxic charges to all enemies and ignores shields / HG.
Toxic charge 50TU / 70TU, removes poison from all teammates. It heals this monster and adds a toxic charge for each teammate that was poisoned.
Poison gas 50TU
Detox strike 100TU
SS = Instant toxic presence 1TU, poisons all teammates with 100s restriction from start of battle.

Passives:
Poison ally entrance, poisons a random teammate when this monster enters the battlefield.
Poison all revenge

Alternatively, instead of those two passives, it could have a passive that randomly poisons a teammate after every skill it uses. E.g. As it uses toxic charge then another monster gets poisoned so you can keep using charge over and over. Also, poison gas will have a better charge of setting up the other moves or detox monsters.

2 Likes

Dang well that sounds a million times better lol :joy:.

Op !!

Specially that ss ( make it 150s restriction from users first turn) & toxic charge, it should not charge other teamates.

How is it OP and why does the SS need a restriction from first turn? The monster is fast but must use the charge before it can do the blast attack. It can do detox strike immediately (if with Freezecobra or got SS unlocked) but that’s nothing new and OP. Toxic charge is only for itself (the heal+charges).

So basically it becomes a deo version of poison blast.
It will be perfect at end game.
And thankyou for clarifying it only charges itself not it’s teammates.
Thats olrite then :+1:

1 Like

Yeah similar to Deo. A stronger blast move with lower TU, got a move for single target damage which can be used instead of the blast move too. However, no quick charge, weakness to toxic killer and weakness to facing poison monsters (although you can use as a purifier of sorts).

1 Like

My idea is
Hp:4381
Atk:4582
Def:4283
Spd:68%
Element:Dark

Passive:Roaring Entrance
Passive 2:Hold Ground
Skill 1:AOE
Skill 2:Fastrike
Skill 3:RAW Bloodcrave
Skill 4:Poison Touch
Secret Skill:Second Wind

Btw Im new on forum

Hey there, good first post!

This monster idea is not the most unique. Damaging moves, hold ground + second wind and roaring entrance… we’ve seen it all before. I think it could have a bit more to it, e.g. some synergy with other monsters or a unique secret skill.

How about these

Element:Water
Passive 1:Hold Ground
Passive 2:Unharmable Field
When This Monster Is On The Battlefield,no monster can triggger revenge passive

Skill 1:Assisted AOE
Skill 2:Proctect teammmates
Skill 3:Twin Knockback
Skill 4:Stun Killer
Secret Skill:Payback Strike
This Skill Hits All Enemy ,it deals critical damage if one of the enemy have passive that can kill other monster

Could call its passive Sanctified Field, it purifies all monsters on entry and prevents revenge passives from triggering. I believe that makes it sound better :ok_hand:

Okay Thanks

@Ditto is a useless Pokémon, might as well named yourself Magikarp

1 Like

Yeah,i should shapeshift myself to a magikarp :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

My owner is ash ketchum :smirk:

1 Like

That would still be worse than an actual magikarp, a real magikarp at least evolves into gyarados

Not surprised. The only person who uses worse Pokémon than @Ash-Ketchum is Brock

I just changed my profile pic

You are a bad Pokemon trainer . Got scared of an average trainer who lost to @Ash-ketchum ?

1 Like

Wow

*Im Still a ditto