New login rewards

For anyone wondering what they were, here you go.

NOICE
How much silver did you get?

to be honest, no clue

So many more gems!!! I love this new login system.

Yeah its wayyyy better!!

Looks like its gonna take a long time to level up Chronox. I wonder what other moves/passives he’ll have.

3300 silver

how could you get chronox. I WAITED for two days, and still couldn’t get it. I sure I played everyday before the update

I JUST WISH THEY HAD GIVEN PENGUINI OR THE GAIA*** SOMETHING (I FORGOT THE NAME.) INSTEAD OF CHRONOX… JUST WISHFUL THINKING…

At least you got a ledgendary

no way man, then Low ranked people would all have him and sweep pve easily and don is way to op in pve just to give out and be happy with what we got, we asked for a free legend for everyone and we got 2 (starters will be legend soon as well)

Cough cough
*nerfedfirstrollegg
*newbishslayer

Last time i reroll only 1 legend in 6 day.
Take your time sir

Chronox and starter combination. 2 legends. 3 if you get one from the first roll.

It would take 45 days to evolve him if theyl give the ingredient every 15 days as log-in bonus + moalith…

#patience

So glad I still have my Moalith

thats only for his super epic form… and then there’s the legendary form xD

however it’s pretty common in mobile games to have super long term rewards… if we get a decent legendary after say 3-6 months of playing it’s pretty good… other games take much longer to get the final reward

also this means they do are planning on keeping the game alive for a pretty long time, which is always cool… I dont want them to kill the game to start another one like they did with HI