New legends in the team

does anyone have the issue where when you hatch new legends, no matter how good or bad they are, you try to somehow incorporate them into your team, I hatched 8 new legendaries this event, and all of a sudden I’m finding myself attempting to fit most of them into my team and now I’ve got myself into a right mess and my team is sloppy again, am I the only one who does this?

Not only you. :slight_smile:

it’s a pain, I have loads of good legends and yet God knows which to run

Just try to run those that fit one theme like a poison team or a sleep team or something like that. You could also try to make a team only for PVE while there’s another for PVP like what most people do. :slight_smile:

Yeah the PVE team is reasonably good I have a few tweaks to make, it’s mainly the PvP team that I’m struggling with, certain mons are good but situational

Pick those that can be used in any situation. Those that can assure you kills.

I know certain ones I’m using its just placement and I’m tweaking now

That’ll be hard, hahaha, I wish there was an area in the game for practicing your team against intellectual bots

that would be an amazing feature to be honest, or just a friendly pvp place where you don’t have a limit to how often you can do it

Go to cursed island and fight against the epic teams. Not hard, but they stay alive long enough for you to practice some stuff.

I shall do that sherz thanks :slight_smile:

Yessir