New Legends and Christmas Festival

Hey guys

Saw the festival egg and the countless new legends.

Any of them worth spending my gems on a 10 in 1 egg?
What are their skills?

Can not see this awesome chrono killer legendary metal dog. It ain’t released yet, right?

Also the chance for a legend is 50% which seems stupid, since 10 eggs give you 62% at a 6,2% per egg rate. Did I misunderstand something here?

Merry Christmas!

Hey guys

Saw the festival egg and the countless new legends.

Any of them worth spending my gems on a 10 in 1 egg?
What are their skills?

Can not see this awesome chrono killer legendary metal dog. It ain’t released yet, right?

Also the chance for a legend is 50% which seems stupid, since 10 eggs give you 62% at a 6,2% per egg rate. Did I misunderstand something here?

Merry Christmas!

This is not how math works.

But to answer your question yes it´s worth to roll now because of the increased chances.

No, 1 egg has a 50% chance for a legend. Then you have the other 40% chance from the rest of the eggs.

If you want to learn about the legends go do the count lectors shadow arena. They are all featured there.

The chrono killer legend was deemed too OP and so wasn’t released.

i thought there is one egg in 10 in 1 that has 50% chance and the rest are 6.2% that’s why we see alot of people has only one or no legends in 10 in 1. while if you just crack the egg one by one you will have a chance of 6.2% of getting a legend on each opening instead of the usual 4%.

The other 9 eggs have about a 40% chance to hatch 1 legend.

Hatched 30 eggs accumulated from the last anniversary egg, only got one legend, shadowrym. Zzz waste of three months

Ouch, that really hurts. Shadowyrm is really good though.

I feel ya.

56 festival eggs and 4 rare ones after anniversary in one account, no legendary.

:frowning:

Lucked out with this guy today, has a move that summons a minion that substitutes out a monster and has death revenge, can use the move 3 times throughout the battle. Using him with a stunning entrance mon works well.

definitely not! how you know? then how can you explain people with no legendaries in 10 in 1 egg? 

I will do the math for you the probability of people not getting one in 10 in 1 egg with your reasoning is 0.5*0.6^9 = is about 0.005

anyone believe this?

Nope, Check again, Zard

Used 50 gems to hatch 10 in 1 egg. Got 8 epic monsters and one legendary leviapedo.
is leviapedo any good?

Yes, he is one of the most powerful legendaries in the current meta.

1 egg has a 50% chance for a legendary, the rest 9 have a 6.1% chance each
I think he meant the 9 combined have about a 40% chance to hatch at least 1 leg, not that each of the 9 have a 40% chance
although that’s not completely correct either, I think people get the gist of how it works

Ya, if you say at least one in 1 legend in the rest 9 eggs –> probably…to be exact is is 43.2% chance

Just wasted 100 regular gems and 5 rare gems. What a scam this game is. No legends, some festival.

Been there done that. It hurts I know.

Yep is so difficult to get legend even with this xmas festival

Again this is not how math works, you have  a ~ 56 % chance of NOT getting a legendary on the first 9 rolls (9ncr0) multiplied p highpower k multiplied (1-p) highpower (n-k).

After that you get a special egg with a 50 % chance to obtain a legendary could do the math on that aswell but lazy.

s u c k math version -> the total chances of NOT getting a single legendary in the special 10in1 deal are still in the ~ 30 % area, normally you have 52 % of NOT getting a legendary in festivals

and 66 % of NOT getting a legendary in special eggs. -> So the chances are indeed much higher than normal.