New Bi-Weekly Mission

Need help with the second challenge in the top row for the bi-weekly challenges. I cannot seem to win!! Now have I come close to winning. image|690x387image

You need luck there,
If Mechvantian does not uses team turn!!
Only then you can hope to win.

I can’t win this one. Way too frustrating. Once again the devs prove what aholes they are. Anyone know a similar game to this crap game.

Someone posted a win on YouTube but I can’t get the same moves. Check it out on YouTube and see if it helps. A lot of skip moves to make it work, what crap!

Literally 1st time I tried it after your comment, it didn’t use team turn and I won😂

Yeah this is a case of our monsters not having bonus potions on them making a big difference. I’m sure that Oroblazer got the turn before the TT when this person beat the mission. I wish the Devs tested this out before making it a challenge.

When I did this challenge the Mechaviathan did the team turn. It’s still possible to pull it back and win with the remaining team but probably best to keep restarting the mission until Mecha doesn’t do it.

You realize that these things are randomly generated right? It has nothing to do with devs.

yeah but just for once if they would test something before pushing it out, would be greatly appreciated by all of us. instead they leave it on luck and RNG