NERO

Hey everyone!

I’m just announcing that there is a new Neo clan called Nero! It’s primarily made up of experienced and high level players, (although not exclusively). The clan was founded to bring together like minded players and community members who were good friends for some time, but resided in different clans.

I won’t list all of the clan members here, as I’m sure you’ll see the Nero name on leaderboards and in PvP matches, although it’s not a rule we enforce. Should there be any clan tournaments in future, I’m sure we’ll be involved.

As a group we try to be respectful to everyone and run teams that are a little different to the usual meta. The clan is invite only, but we just wanted to post here to save any questions/ speculation :v:t3:

13 Likes

Lemon clan is gonna be the best clan around just watch

4 Likes

can I enter?

2 Likes

Rule No. 1 of the clan: Life is better without Loki

4 Likes

Rule no.2 Life is great with Loki😇

1 Like

I thought you were leader of GTO? Would you just leave them like that?

1 Like

Good clan u have if u let retired ppl to talk for y

No, never but I could use GTO Nero Loki, doesn’t sound bad tbh
Also I pretend to play nice only if u let me

1 Like

I am pretty sure you can’t use that as your ign :joy:

Thanks for the kind words :partying_face:

Dev VKC made sure he can’t :joy:

4 Likes

Still better to be retired and be part of Nero than being Loki

1 Like

I actually can tell him to change my IGN lmfao
@LemonSqueezy answer me, yes or no?

Hi Loki. We’re not currently recruiting.

this is close to racism, saying no without giving a chance but okay

As the original post said, it’s invite only and we’re not currently recruiting across the board, so we’re clearly not discriminating against any race or nationality. Report if you feel otherwise.

…. ?

Invite me @NMEGaryOak

No, u are discriminating me cause I’m Loki

Well then it’s not racism if it’s down to you as an individual :joy:

As I said, it’s invite only, which first comes from a large majority vote. I’ll say no more on the matter, as we’re not currently recruiting.

2 Likes