Nerfs to Ultra-Evo Missions

So I’ve noticed a few de buffs in my quests to ultra evolve a few monsters.

Firstly, in the Pyramids section there is now no bonus battle before the guaranteed Pyramid. Just the single boss fight.

I also went through several online missions to try to acquire De-Aging fruits and after a dozen mission dungeons and 50+ battles not a single de aging fruit or even a Bronzemouth. (Pixies, genies, harps, lamps, all seemed still in order.)

I followed up by going through the De-Aging online mission. And after 5 attempts (15 battles before the main fight) I got no fruits besides the three you get from the boss fight. I typically got 1 fruit per 3 battles and on rare occasions a super fruit.

The Mouth missions seemed to be in order, and I’ve not tried, harps/genies/pixies/lamps. But it does appear there has been some sort of nerf to make getting ingredients a little harder, or maybe I’ve had really bad luck(except the lack or the extra battle present in the Pyramids which was taken out for sure).

Has anyone else noticed this? If so your thoughts? Is is better for getting ultra-evos to be harder?

As far as I know there has never been any opportunity to get more than 1 pyramid per 30 tickets

last week I got 2 cristalmouths in one run D: D: litterally never been so lucky…

however the de aging fruit missions were fine to me, i was gettin a lot of extra fruits, but no super de aging fruit in like 30 runs, which is odd…

while i usually do the online story mode dungeons to get harps and lamps and i usually can find at least one per run, so it seems ok to me… maybe i was just lucky

the strange thing is the drop rate of pyramids, it seems to be always dropping the same pyramids over and over (for me is water and ground, while shadow is impossible to find)… but this was reported by many people… I don’t know if it is actually just bad luck/suggestion or it is actually on purpose…

Afaik there was only one pyramid fight as of 5 months ago, so idk what you’re talking about

I may have been mistaken could’ve only been one pyramid fight, I could’ve sworn there was an additional one with a 43% chance however. But maybe I’m tripping.

No pre-fight before boss so I only got one pyramid ingredient per run.Its the only ingredient run that is pain for the butt since its random.

The fruit and mouth missions are still working fine for me. Guess it’s just not your day.

Well before they nerfed it, my best record was that in a consecutive 5runs of fruits with 4 of them dropped a golden fruit on the way and the rest one dropped a green fruit. And now, it happens almost each time that in a consecutive 6 runs nothing dropped on the way