🏆 Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) 🏆

Update

Notes:

We recently had an update to version 2.21 which you can see here. This post will cover the movements with regards to these changes.

Yuki no longer have to sacrifice themselves, they’ve got a 100TU standard attack move to pass time. I’m not moving Kuraokami but this definitely makes it less clunky to use.
Nagandia getting poison revenge changed for poison immunity not only improves its defensiveness yet again but also unlocks its rocklock power (previously the poison killed them). I’m not moving this yet but it has the potential to go higher, especially in PvP.
Midasdragon got a lovely reference to king midas in the golden legacy passive.
Jaguardian had haze significantly slowed which has weakened it in combos but it can still perform those combos. It may go down from S+ to S tier in PvP but I need more time to decide.
Sacrumega is often underrated and now the SS can be done much sooner.
Spectrophin can now more safely swap for helper because Spectrewing can remove itself more smoothly but it shouldn’t change the power level too much.
Maggatsuoh ironically had the opposite happen with Maggatoid losing stun immunity. This update definitely broke the Nagandia + Maggatsuoh FL combo.
Twighoul got significantly weaker for top level PvP with the FL combo as well as it being a tool to counter protectors but it’s still among the very good SEs.
Botan-Douji and Gremoris now get countered pretty hard by protectors like the other waifu with moves like this (Cynthia, Asmodia, Tyrfina).

Movements:

These are only with respect to the changes in version 2.21. Only the one this time! Most were just little tweaks to help handle the PvP meta and make monsters’ designs smoother.

Rodeknight moves from F → E in general, F → E in PvP and second form Tier 3 → Tier 2, yay this now does something other than union attack! Quite a few monsters have revenge skills but not loads. I think primarily you will focus on union attack but the damage with revenge breaker is good enough to two-shot (nearly one-shot legendaries with attack boost+) so it’s very good piercing damage if you need it. Chrono weakness and reliance on beast teammates still hold this back a lot because it doesn’t have anything super impressive to offer. Overall, I’m really happy with how it’s balanced now.