🏆 Neo Monsters tier list (see first post) 🏆

Update

Notes:

We recently had an update to version 2.40 which you can see here. This post will cover the movements with regards to these changes.

Nyx had instant sendback restricted to not be used right at the start of the battle. I’m not moving her down, but only because I was going to move her to S+ in PvP if this move was left unrestricted (so effectively she went S+ → S in PvP).
Voidress had ritual VI restricted to 5 uses to prevent abuse, but made lower TU to compensate. Voidress can now charge bloodbath extremely quickly but this monster’s design hasn’t aged well so I’m leaving it where it is.
Mechydra had a solid attempt to buff it in this update but the low attack stat meant the changes didn’t really help it as intended. Another buff was done next update so I’ll leave the changes for the next post.
Majorie got void on her damage move. I’m glad but obviously it doesn’t change things too significantly, it’s just nice to have more tools for revenges.
Mapledragon got a much needed nerf to stealthy entrance! This monster was better than 95% of legendaries so it’s now better than maybe 85-90% of the legendaries instead. Clearly an S+ SE still.
Sanctaurus got a very insignificant TU reduction to double sendback, but this shows that generally they’re making sendback moves lower TU which is a good thing for the game (we need efficient ways to remove teammates to tackle sleep, token disruption and otherwise have our teams play smoothly).
Leira had the Moogong no longer stunnable, stopping her from helping set up a stun lock. The next update reworked stun lock so I’ll leave her movements for the next post.

Movements:

The changes below are only with respect to the changes in version 2.40.

Lilithia moves from E → A in general, A → S+ in PvP, second form tier 3 → tier 2 and A → S for HP boost, with sleep immunity this became completely broken because it’s got pure cure. Luckily, this was short-lived as they returned it to “insomnia” in the next update once we pointed it out. The second form gaining the shield allies part of the passive is huge, making it very decent support.

Unicera moves from F → E in general, F → D in PvP and second form tier 1 → tier 2, with kinbreaker this now has a bunch more situations it can do damage and purifying mist has made it do something productive when it doesn’t have damage potential. It’s not a complete joke any more and should do well enough in the right scenarios.

Hadeshoof moves from second form tier 2 → tier 3, an even faster blitz attack in the awakened form makes this extremely deadly in the FL. I already had it high in the tier lists so I’m not sure if it can go up higher but it’s definitely secured its spots in the tiers it’s currently in. Kill this on sight! (Or knock it back - that deals with it very well).

Sageroom moves from S → S+ in general, with a way to direct attacks towards it this has become extremely good in PvE, probably a 1-monster win condition except in super buffed battles. Clone then protect and use the purifying mist to stop others from being killed before they clone while the enemy team is fully disabled by Moji’s (once it gets going). I still think this is too slow to do its thing in PvP but F tier is maybe too harsh. Please let me know if you have some experience with it!

Arcticlaws moves from A → S- in PvP, counter strike becoming piercing is a very nice upgrade that makes this more guaranteed at dealing with the three elements it criticals.

Nightfender moves from D → S- in general and D → A in PvP, this monster isn’t used by anybody, but it can now work much more like Igniscapra (the fire goat) where it can “overdrive” then do piercing attacks with power slash. The damage is something like 5700, so it one-shots everything except HP boosted mythics. This makes it a genuine threat and hardened carapace means it takes a bit of effort to take down. It should be a good one for people with smaller collections or otherwise when we’re forced to play with SEs.

Rhinotitan moves from A → S- in general, hold ground makes this a stronger tool worth considering for link earth teams that can also slip in a robot. Its build requirements are the only thing holding it back I think.

5 Likes