Neo Monster Fanarts

2 - the High Priestess (Cynthia)

Fun fact: “Cynthia” and “Selene” were both names used in Greek mythology to call the moon goddess!

next: 3 - the Empress (Rosempress)

20 Likes

yea but that doesnt explain why in the world devs would create a 1/4 naked nun with guns.

Actually it does! ¼ is a reference to the first quarter of the moon, one of the lunar phases

6 Likes

:skull:

2 Likes

finally the JOJO’s BIZZARE ADVENTURE is here
URA URA URA URA URAAAAAA :smiley:

2 Likes

MudamudamudamudamudamudamudaMUDAAAA

star-platinum-fighting-the-world

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fun fact: My name is also Selene. lol

3 Likes

But we also have Pseudonyms of Elizabeth and Noel to go by though. No telling which is correct hahahaha.

wait so what if ur real name is squinty? :eyes:

1 Like

Which means yours is duck… W

2 Likes

3 - the Empress (Rosempress)

next: 4 - the Emperor (A.S. Poseidon)

21 Likes

Can’t wait for poisedon🥰

2 Likes

cant wait for Roseempress, will she poison poseidon the tyrant king that needs nerf? :eyes:

4 - the Emperor (A.S. Poseidon)

Next: 5 - the Hierophant (Pontibear)

19 Likes

5 - the Hierophant (Pontibear)

Next: 6 - the Lovers (Mr. Bun & Mrs. Bun)

16 Likes

i know it was a while ago but trickster/harleking might be a better “fool” card.

maybe Rhinedragon for wheel? though i fully understand why Gorgo is a suitable option too.

i also feel like Scyberithe and Brynnhilder should go…“somewhere” lol.

lastly Devil - Deviladus?

1 Like

btw just noticed this thread and with these Tarot’s you are really exceeding yourself @DMGInterference. sheer brilliance.

i would love this to be incorporated into the game.

imagine if they were used for the training cards or as a separate minigame.

love it.

1 Like

Excellent suggestions! So:

Harleking is indeed a better choice for The Fool, I’ll keep that in mind!

Brynhildr is also a better choice for Judgement! She literally has the Ragnarök skill, which one could say is Doomsday/Judgement Day for the Norse! (yes, I know it’s not a 1 to 1 correspondence)

Scyberithe… I really DID consider using it for Death, it was my first pick! But I love Sacrumega too much :upside_down_face: I wanted to include it one way or another

As for Deviladus… she looks more like a succubus to me than, like, The Devil™ with a capital D. Atrahasis has proved (in the Neo Monsters story) to actually check a lot of boxes for the devil.
Powerful ancient being, which can possess people and corrupt them (also indirectly, see Beritus), can bring back beings from the dead… That’s why it was my choice for the Devil.

Thanks a lot :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: I wanted to try out a different style of drawing and thought this format would be perfect for it. I’m indeed having a lot of fun (((:

Unfortunately I don’t see much application for it in the game. But one can always hope :relieved: training Tarot cards sounds fun as hell lmao

5 Likes

@DMGInterference where is my moku fan art
chief can you

1 Like