Neo Monster Fanarts

Great!! Like always, thanks EBO

2 Likes

Squeeeee!!! how can u not give this guy a Mythic version @Dev_VKC? #jerboggernaut #buffjerbo

3 Likes

I have always been seeing this jerbo mythic version… i might try my hand at it when i got the time… when i got the time… haha

1 Like

Last form please :pleading_face:

Lucifelle

Requested by Loki

Thanks go to @recakun for the raw

Alternative version

Thanks to @Victorious77_B.G for the raw

Now I can finally work on my Shiny Shadowhunter background picture :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

AS Poseidon, repost in high quality

2 Likes

Flutterby

3 Likes

How do you make the monsters so smooth looking

:slight_smile: good pic

2 Likes

Every picture needs a lot of steps to complete. It looks easy, but it’s actually more complex than it looks on the first view. You need to find the raw, crop, upscale, free the background, reconstruct hovered aeras, adjust colors, downscale for the forum and for myself then create a desktop wallpaper from it.

Since I use Arch Linux and exclusively open source or at least free software on my computer, it is mainly GIMP in use. GIMP it’s great, I highly recommend anybody to get into it. I used Photoshop before, and it was very complicated to get used to GIMP, but the more you use it, the better you’ll get and the faster you can edit. And the complexity of GIMP is so much deeper than Photoshop.

Another problem is, that my computer is very old, 17 years actually and I just fix everything that is broken. The upgrading is already the limit of that mainboard. My computers graphic card doesn’t support Vulkan and doesn’t support CUDA, at least not the Linux driver. Under Windows Nvidia actually supports Vulkan and CUDA with my graphics card (fůck Nvidias Unix driver support). CUDA support would highly easify or at least speed up the scaling processing. I also need to buy a new mouse or fix my mouses. I have a top notch Corsair gaming mouse, that is buggy and cannot be fixed without soldering (which isn’t the problem) and I refuse to buy replacement microswitches, because that problem exists since day one and Corsair cannot fix it. So I decided to hate Corsair for life and never buy their products. I have a Logitech mouse where the wheel is buggy, I probably can fix that one. But it don’t let me adjust the dpi. Now I’m using a €4 mouse which is OK, but not really supportive in image editing.

I might check the mouse wheel tomorrow :thinking:

Edit: Fixed that Logitech mouse, easy to fix, the mouse is quite good, 1000dpi, better than the €4 mouse. But to be honest, for that cheap mouse, it was quite solid working.

4 Likes

Shiny Shadowhunter full HD desktop wallpaper

There are some monsters, that seem to be almost impossible to create an desktop artwork from. But there are some of them, that are such an awesome design, that it is worth to handwork many hours on it to make it possible. I never thought I would work on him to make his artwork to be worth to post Shiny Shadowhunter here in the forum, and now that it’s done, I just cannot not share him.

I own him and I even use him to give Spectrofin phantom bond and combine him with Wraithcaptains sleep.

He just looks so cool, thousand thanks go to the person who designed him :pray::pray::pray:.

5 Likes

Amazing amazing amazing!!

1 Like

Some fan icon for Nyx

4 Likes

Lunaling

4 Likes

Fan icon for G.f Clover

6 Likes

Armavolt

2 Likes

Emeraldeus, repost in high quality.