🎨 Neo Monster Fanarts 🎨

Ummmm…thats😀

4 Likes

I’ve removed that last one because it was more sexualised than what we see in the game (it was Momo in bondage). Please don’t go overboard with fanart.

7 Likes

A+ moderating although I’d like to see the other one removed as well, there’s no question that it’s obviously sexualized more than the character is in game as well

1 Like

That one is not mine, a friend of a friend ask me to post it for them😅

Kind of a red flag from the friend lol

2 Likes

Average Momo fan

2 Likes

Really? I thought mine was even worse

Send me that one in my dm pls i wanna see it cuz i am curious

I’m not djinzar but be careful what you wish for dude…

Its not that bad

1 Like

Azida Fanart

Azida, " Such frail creatures cower before me"

12 Likes

If you guys wanna see the process

6 Likes


35 Likes

This style is :fire:

2 Likes

Both dope af but that Kuraokami one is prime phone background material. Actually ■■■■ it I’m setting this as my lock screen background immediately

4 Likes

I’m speechless, Thank you! I’m glad you like it. :smiley:

1 Like

Kuraokami there is brilliant! Well done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Youre very talented

1 Like

Amazing as always , can I get one for MR BUN

1 Like

Thanks bro. :grinning: Sure! I’ll begin your request this weekend!

2 Likes