Need suggestions. Stuck.

So I’m stuck at the 4th match of the champion league as well as at online missions chapter 3 3rd valley, will ultra evolving my monsters help me to continue clearing the game or should I focus more on trying out different strategies?

Shoot for both, Ultra Evolution strengthens your monster a ton, but the right strategy can take down any team. And remember that there is no “best” strategy, it changes depending on your enemy. I couldn’t Beat the elite 4 and then i switched my strategy and swept them!

My suggestion? Ultra evolve your monsters, but at the same time, try fighting him over and over again. Change up your line up. Every time a lineup starts doing better than the last, see what’s wrong with that lineup and change it. Get a feel for when each monster comes out. Stunning Entrance comes in the middle of the fight? Try to time a Stun Absorber to come in before. Poison Rev/All with a Poison Massacre? Time in a Purify. This game is all about strategy. Also, you can use Rhynobrawl for the Death Roulette and the Poison All (Poison helps vs Hold Grounds with Stun Revenge, such as the starters). Place your Last Standers in the back, and if you have anybody with Assisted abilities, place them with their respective element. Hope this helps!

I think it’s also worth mentioning that changing your lineup over and over again is focusing on roughly 45% percent of the strategy when fighting an opponent that beats you routinely.  It’s also good to consider your team of 4 on the field as focusing on 1 or 2 monsters on the other side.  When your opponent has 4 monsters out generally speaking only about two of them are going to really put you at a disadvantage in the fight so it’s important to constantly ask the question “I can easily kill this other monster, but does it really benefit me more than focusing my attack on the monster that has survivor coming up.”  In that same respect that will help you plan on when to kill each monster at the appropriate time.  Another example is not giving the opponent the opportunity to utilise a move like desperate strike.  If this is a move that catches you up in a battle make note of it and be sure you can fully dispatch that monster next time you fight.

Also the “skip” button I’ve found to be extremely useful in many respects.  In the game when you’re fighting an opponent with a strong time striker on the field, the last thing you want to do is set off a 200+ tu move right ahead of him (or 50 seconds ahead of him give or take as 130 is the sweat zone for timestriking) Simply opt to skip and allow the timestriker to do a worthless move before letting off big AOE.  In the same respect if your timestriker is up for their turn and their is no one to time strike then skip behind the next monster that is likely to do an attack.  This strategy is also good when considering when to heal.  Sometimes your weaker healers come to the field but everyone is close to full health but if you opt to attack you run the risk of allowing the 4 monsters on the opponents team the opportunity to not only damage your team more but also take out your healer before he comes back up.  So skip with them as they dont contribute good damage anyway and heal when appropriate.  Sometimes you can allow your desperate strikers to get off an attack before healing them back to perfect health this way.  

There are plenty more things to think about in this respect but the point is to also pay attention to the timeliness of your strikes, which one of your opponents monsters is ok to float on the field and which ones need to be removed, and when to act vs when to opt to skip a turn for a better strategic play.

Thanks a ton for the replies guys, they really helped a lot!!