Mythic-Flowertail

Hi guys, I found this mythic and I don’t find any guide related to this one so can you give me some advice about how to use it?
I think it can be pretty good…

Also i would like to know some information and tips about this legendary

These two are great FL mons,put flowertails at 5 and legendary in fl

Should i ultraevolve both?
I also use a lot this other legendary, can i make a good team with all this three?

Moreover, do you think that i should buy goldtail from the shop in order to do a combo with flowertail?

Definitely evolve angelion, it gets stun counter one of the best passive in game. About purchasing goldtail from the shop, I would suggest you to wait for some time as you might be able to hatch it from the free rare egg. Goldtail sakura and angelion would synergize really well.

There’s always the risk of getting dupes from gold egg,i would go for goldtail but after they update rare gold egg pool,also emrald is a good Mon so u should be good to go

How long u have been playing though?

A month and a half, i havent so many monster but im trying to do my best with these

Sakura is the mithic monster?

The “tier list” here on the forum is also a good place to read about the monsters. If you use the forum’s search function within the thread you can find all the posts where the monster is getting talked about.