Am i lucky???

Im hero rank 12 and alrdy got 3 legendaries from eggs, which 2 of em i got in row.
(I have bought smallest gem pack once)

Definitely not(it is lucky but not the luckiest)
And what is the purpose of this thread lmao

Welcome to the forum!

Actually yes, you are quite lucky! Not many people have that many legendaries so early!

Check those legendaries in killer dogs tier list to see it what it is effective for pve or pvp

I got my fist legendary at rank 1 and my second legendary around rank 49 considering that you are really lucky.

Thanks, i think i found it tier list.

Angelion and Aurodragon are S+ in general tier list
and
pvp list Angelion is S+ and Aurodragon S-

Emeraldeus is A in general and B in pvp.

My legendaries arent ultra evolved, hopefully one day.

Also i have Pegassiah (atm Pegasion), which is super epic and will boost Angelions (Leonarch) assisted nova moveset, which seems nice.

4 Likes

Wow angelion from the very beginning :joy:

6 Likes

Auto dragon is op wait for the newcomer egg of lemon and then hatch all the gems u have on her she is a true goddess

1 Like

Got my first mythic just second ago :slight_smile:
Mythic - Sivanna (my first mythic, ultra evolve form seems ok, when i get it one day)

Hero rank 41.
Rlly glad i got mythic, i was thinking i propably never get one.
Couple new legendarys also.

Legendary - Flarevern (i like this one actually, using it)
Legendary - Stratusstrike (i dont like this one, not even using it)

Also got my first legendary ultra evolve: Aurodragon
Aurodragon makes so big difference in my team!!! Loving it so much!!!
Next legendary for ultra evolve will be Angelion.

You can actually Ultra-Evolve it right now, just you can’t Awaken it. Also yea, despite costing me my morality I started using it in PvP and it’s surprisingly useful

Oh, u are absolutely right!!!

I was thinking u can only feed golden de-aging berries for mythics (and i dont have golden ones)
But u are absolutely right hahahaha, just tryed normal berries and it works lol.
Im so dumb.

Back to farming de-aging berries then.
(Also missing few other ingredient)

Are you using these in second form or final form? If it’s second form I’m not surprised. Flarevern already has a functional moveset but Stratustrike is missing the key move: one-on-one. Stratustrike is great for passing time for all survivor moves as well as other sleep combos.

2 Likes

Yes just second forms.
Only ultras i have: Aurodragon, Anubirom and Redkong

My starter line is: Aurodragon, Leonarch, Anubirom and Pegasion.
In my roster i have Plumane, if anyone think i should use it, instead of Pegasion.