Dreadwolf

Destructor

Bloodclaw

Luxknight

Infernowyrm

Coldheart

Necrodrake

Don Penguini

WAAAAAAAAAAAY too many dragons.And your team if all brute force.Add in monsters like Chopper,Grem,Halopard,or Raioh.
I dont know about bloodclaw,but swap out Necrodrake,Pyrowyrm,Ventowyrm,Hydrowyrm,and either Infernowyrm or coldheart.Or both.Or maybe typhoonwyrm.Bottom line,way too many dragons,next to no tanks and support.

Especially after Destructor was just re-released

Yep if I had a destructor I would ow you try adding some non mystic and dragons since golgemios and destructor are common now

You’re not even close to experienced enough to say such things.

But OP, you’re in desperate need of support arks.
Halopard is a must, Chopperbug will be super handy.
Angelon is a great offensive healer.

Listen to everything posted, except what Cheese said.

That’s rude D:

Because you spam.

Besides,the rank on this forum has nothing to do with the game.You could be a grand master here and never played hunter island.

He has a point

hi new member…i have a weak team didnt play much

Ark WIng—LVL 99  

Scorpionix(2 of them) got today in online mission 11/2/14—LVL 99 

NecroDark(2 of them)—LVL 99 

Hydrowyrm—LVL 99 

Glazio—LVL 99 

Searex—LVL 99 

Angelon—LVL 99 

Bouldon—LVL 99 

Luxknight—LVL 99 

Shadowlance—LVL 99 

Nilomoth—LVL 99 

Nilox—LVL 99 

Pyroviper—LVL 99 

Tremorback—LVL 99 

Leviathan—LVL 99 

Volt Tiger

Raioh

FireHeart

Stegotops

Raptorex

Anubis

Georex

Vulcaraptor

How did you get 2 Necrodrakes?! Isn’t that, ya know, impossible?

But oftentimes, many of the old actives on the forums were also extremely experienced in the game. Well, until we quit :D.

OP - Too many dragons too close together. You want Omegawyrm closer to the very end for Vengeance. Along with a haste/healer, like Angelmon. The holy nature also serves as somewhat of an Anti-Destructor if it comes up at the end (not sure what the current common line-ups are), as I’m sure a hit from Angelmon and a good vengeance will take care of him. High speed and attack, but not the greatest defensive stats. I would definitely scrap necodrake for Angelon, and get rid of the basic singe-elemental wyrms. Stick magmawyrms between monsters that have main typing-weakness, as you should generally be fine except for when you see a vegitiger roaming about, which will screw you over. In that case, an attacker’s super effective beastbane will do the trick.

There’s an incredible lack of strategy here, and an incredible lack of support. Get Halopard or Angelon, shift the team around to avoid this huge type disadvantage, and play around with elemental advantages against common counters to the three monsters you have out currently. If you can get yourself Pegasion and Shadowstalker, that’d be great. Fantastic helps to be honest…

i tried some PvP lately. I lose 2 monsters before victory 90% of the time. In any case, I’d like to think that I know what I’m doing, despite my long absence.