My team keep dealing 0 damage to enemy monsters!!!!

Please could anyone tell me what the heck is going on here. My team keeps dealing 0 damage to the enemy monster even after 8-10 continuous attacks.
I understand that there is some kind of shield and camouflage that neutralizes the damage for 1 attack. But come one why the f my monster keep dealing 0 damage for 8-10 continuous attacks. Also, it happens on many monsters, it seems like all enemies monsters are invincible!!

IS THIS A BUG? WHAT KIND OF STUPID MECHANIC IS THIS. I LOST A TIME ATTACK MATCH BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID MECHANIC, THERE IS 1 ENEMY LEFT BUT I CAN’T DEAL ANY DAMAGE AFTER LIKE 20 SKILLS.

What was the opponent monsters name?

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t remember the monster name, but not only 1 monster, it seems many enemy monsters have some kind of special abilities that neutralize 5-6 attacks. Mostly Legendary and Mythic monsters.

May I ask besides shield and camouflage are there any types of skills that neutralize damage? Or maybe the enemy monster keep re-active shield and camouflage

Tell us the how the mon looked and then we can help you

1 Like

There’s a monster called Tardigrenade (a blue robotic thing) which only takes damage if it’s dealt 600+ at a time. Otherwise, sounds like it might be camouflage and you’re hitting it with a multi-target attack (camouflage is permanent stealth).

If you can tell us what the monsters were (both yours and the enemies) then I’m sure we can help

3 Likes

Can’t be camouflage if there is only one monster left. Tardigrenade is a good bet. Still, that wouldn’t explain the multiple monsters doing it, including legendaries and Mythics. Most monsters with shield abilities don’t seem to use them too often. It might be Dusci shield field but they say that they attacked the same monster several times. Tbh this sounds like a glitch but I’ve never encountered something even similar to this in all of my quite extensive knowledge of HI, DIB, and Neo glitches, nor have I ever seem anything like it reported on the forums

Does it only happen in time attack, or does it apply elsewhere?

1 Like

Sorry, I’m a bit mad and exaggerated the story, I think it’s because I spam multi-attack against camouflage monster because I though it will be removed after 1 attack. I just read again all the details about Stealth and Shield features.

Please close the topic. Thank you all

2 Likes

@killerdog