My monsters are disappearing

I had a couple monsters I had never used but distinctly remember training and today I decided I had extra materials to spare so planned on ultra evolving some of them only to find that they gone missing I had never deleted them but they have gone missing it emptied the team preset I had for when I wanted to train monsters and now 5+ monsters in my team have dissappeared

Which monsters?

I had an ictivirw the poison thing and that fire plant it was like a fireball on a plant dtsclk I can’t remember the name also a couple others I can’t remember clearly oh yah I had that flame spirit thing to elmo something just a lot of monsters have gone missing oh yah and that raikage thing oni something

Octivire

I just learnt that it may have been possible I did that thing where they get force din the same slot but I uninstalled the game and re installed it so it probably perma deleted them

So you had Volcavenus, Elmowrath and Onikage? And they disappeared after reinstalling the game?

2 Likes

Yes but scratch onikage it was and octivine

Actually scratch all of them except the octivine and volcavenus I’m just certain I had those two the rest are pretty fuzzy the elmoling is also vividly remembered

Did you reinstall the game AND input your restore code?

Someone has an old spare account of mine that has changed hands a few times. Ill go in and delete A monster randomly for fun from time to time.

Won’t say who this is though, but they’re a newer player. They prob have no idea The account used to be mine because of how many times the account has been passed around :joy:

This has been noticed a few times over the years, other times it was missed. But I think it’s hilarious

1 Like

Yes

That’s very odd, probably someone else knows your restore code then

I described what I feel the issue was. I think it was the glitch when two monsters are in the same slot and because uninstalled the game before separation they got permanently deleted and erased from my profile even in the monsterdex it shows that I’ve seen octivines first evolved form. Octisap or something like that. Which I’m certain isn’t featured anywhere else or in any event I couldve only seen it by acquiring it myself

One time my hatched monster dissapeared because I forgot to input the restore code before hatching and after i hatched it I input the code and it dissapeared

Damn that’s a serious issue then, although it’s strange… If you can involuntarily delete a monster when managing teams, that means the team management subroutine has somehow access to a variable that determines if you got a monster or not, and that’s hard to believe, as the Devs would never code something like that.

F

It was only onyxia so no big worries

Actually it makes sense the team management section is directly linked to ur entire list of monsters it possible it has access to such which is probably what stops u from putting ue ingredients into your team

That of course, but I think if I was a developer I’d never make a team arrangement menu subroutine with a function that directly manipulates whether a monster exists or not in your roster… The only thing I can think of in this case is some kind of overflow occurring

But it does happen alot when teom monsters are in the same slot the game only counts the cost for the top most one it completely ignores the other one even when u look at ur total monsters list it has one less monster. Honestly it’s not too big an issue I was just trying to make a poison strategy for my khanate battles shame they’re gone ill have to think of something else. I also wanted to restore my purchases from my old account is there anyway I can contact support?