missing recipes

Where do you get the recipe Barricadus, Gremknight, and Raijin. I have beat the game and have seen people use them in PvP, and I’ve done all missions so far, but I haven’t gotten them. Also if anyone know where the starter spark and the fire pig Arkadion is. Yes i have looked at other posts that they are at the first 4 steps of Orlen, but I have seen a Mod say that their scattered around, so if anyone knows where they are, id prefer a person who has found them or a mod to answer that question. Thxs in advance!

Snorkling is 4th spot and Spark is 2nd spot. Both spots are above Orlen. Barricadus…its a chain quest and the last one is barricadus that u get in the tower on crescent island. Gremknight…cant remember atm sorry
Rajiin is somewhere in the snow area im pretty sure, click on houses with ! Mark

All of those recipes come from a quest chain that starts at Maldan. Go find Maldan south of Geat.

alright thxs

Where do you get the recipe Barricadus, Gremknight, and Raijin. I have beat the game and have seen people use them in PvP, and I’ve done all missions so far, but I haven’t gotten them. Also if anyone know where the starter spark and the fire pig Arkadion is. Yes i have looked at other posts that they are at the first 4 steps of Orlen, but I have seen a Mod say that their scattered around, so if anyone knows where they are, id prefer a person who has found them or a mod to answer that question. Thxs in advance!

The Barricadus recipe is a mission that (I believe) you get in the town of Reijin after completing the game. They talk about having an intruder in the tower of Deucalion. Go to the tower of Deucalion and the intruder can be found on level 2.