Micromon

Would I prefer a sequel to Dragon Island? Definitely. Will I still get hooked on micromon? Yes.

Absolutely love these games.

Here’s a link to the Facebook page, but they are in the beta testing phase right now from my understanding. There is no release date, but the creator has just recently made his first announcement since April 13 updating all of us. Sorry if you thought there was a set release date, but know that we have confirmation that it will be out sometime soon. Here’s the link:

https://www.facebook.com/micromonios

Edit: If you read the full update it will give more detail than I have.

Here’s a quote too, “we are testing the game as we speak.” - Micromon Facebook

Will this be playable on the ipod touch 3g/4g,

as in not crashing or freezing cause it’s a older device?

I have some issues with the newer games out there ;/

I freaked out!:frowning: I tought that it was coming put very soon

I was looking forward to this for a long, long time! However, I prefer the delays personally - I’d like to see HI through for a while longer :slight_smile:

Me too I’m gonna I like Hunter Island monsters better.

I’ll stick with HI until the next Dragon Island.

I might play micromon occasionally.

Micromon actually seems more of my type of monster catching game. I absolutely adore 1v1 battles but I’ve never seen 3v3 until I got into DIB and HI. When I did, I started really liking 3v3 too!

And they both have room for strategy, so… YES.

To be honest I came to Hunter island afterwards I saw that they weren’t talking but I sorta was following both projects at the same time seeing which one would come out first kinda thing

just to be clear here, micromon is a game developed by MOGA, dont want to take their credit :slight_smile: We are giving them tips and publishing the game for them. This game is a lot closer to the original pokemon gameplay compared to DI and HI. Pokemon fans should feel right at home. :slight_smile:

Do we know when micromon will be released???

P-P-PPOKEMON?

FANS?

HOME?

ZIGZIGA?

oh god i need to play this. I’m also ashamed to say this is my kind of monster catching game. I prefer 1v1 battles.