Metalheart!

So I don’t really understand this, but I found a wild Metalheart one tile East of Earun. It appeared alongside the regular monsters, though it was much higher rank. It was probably higher level too, because it had many times more health. I reduced it to almost nothing, but then I realized it was impossible to catch! There was no ark stone or arkadion grade present to tap on. I looked it up on the wiki, which said it was “unobtainable”. Is this because it isn’t supposed to be found, or just because it can’t be caught, like I saw?

No proof, sadly. I didn’t think to take a screenshot, hoping that something special might happen if I just K.O. it.

UPDATE: This gets weirder and weirder. Same place, different Arkadion. Still uncatchable.

Easy, because this is the effect of the skill – Reincarnate, which summon a random ark to the end of the team, sacrificing the ark using this move. The summoned arks are uncatchable~~

haha!I find you!团长!

This is a glitch i think that lots of other people have found, they are not supposed to show up

Thank you! That’s all I needed to know. I just wish I could catch them :slight_smile:

yea :lol: ~~

I suppose you make a mistake, the explanation I’ve given above~~

Yeah…summon does that.In the first few weeks of the game,I caught like 20 mantiswords,and experimented trying to find OM monsters before the wiki’s monster list was full.