Maybe have a new evolution for Chronozillion?

I was just wondering if chronozillion would get a new evolution since the legendary forms of the starters have been released. As we know before, chronozeros got a new evolution(chronozillion). But then again, Chronozillion already has 7 stars…What do you think is the probability of chronozillion being made back into a six star (like an ultra-evolved mythic (stars are blue in colour)) while chronozeros remains a six star (stars are golden in colour) and Chronozillion gets an evolution?

Zero chance.

I was thinking the same, but for this we need a badass design @Dev_VKC , more than actual one

Why do you think so? Chronozillion is more like the king of the starters…it would be an anomaly if the final forms of said starters are not included as his “subjects”

That’s true

Well, Chronozillion is a mythic and the starters are now legendaries so he’s still the ‘apex predator’.

1 Like

The way the ingredients are going, Next year Devs are gonna be like. Get the new mythic Galvfukyabishatronphariel! To awaken

12 Galbanes
4 Galvbishamon
836 bottles
482 omegamids
796 goldmouths
897 fairies
55 dabs
726 bottles of prime
3 Netflix subscriptions
10 silver.

9 Likes

Im sorry my man it would be atleast 10mil silver

Hahaha!!! Indeed!!! But i think more than its final awakening its ss would be a problem. Already the ingredients for chronozillions ss is uneconomical and even worse is the evolution criteria for the starters which I need not elaborate as @LemonSqueezy has explained perfectly how bad the scenario is

I dont think 10 million silver is a lot considering everything. I myself have 4 mil and somehow can salvage the other 6.

Well let’s consider Chronozillion an S class monster (not be neo monsters standards as my examples are purely hypothetical) and the s. epic forms of the starters to be A rank monsters and legendary monsters be A+ rank creatures. Then their Legendary evolutions fall below chronozillion crowning him as the “apex” proving your statement correct. But Chronozeros gets the epic forms of the monsters and chronozillion gets the s epic of the monster as their “subjects”. That means that the legendary forms of the starters are not apart of chronozillions rule and are instead creatures that roam about on their own whims and fancies.

This is why there should be another evolution so that the legendary evolutions are also included in this heirarchy.

…That was long and winding…

My fan fic is that they have broken Chronozillion’s leash. A monster as cool looking as Galvbishamon has no business serving anyone (except the trainer).

I mean just be patient 8 star monsters gonna come eventully when devs run out of way to power creep the meta with 7* then chronozillion will get his evelution

You really like galvibishamon dont you? haha

Tbh I was thinking of the same but that would still take a long time. And what would that class even be called?

Not anytime soon but its still coming devs definetly not gonna make a free mythic the first tho

And idk

Can be like mewto x and y. Make this ingame chronozillion x and upcoming y or viceversa. Or can be made shiny chronozillion with totally different movesets.

Tbh, I hv seen in this game that the shiny monsters are usually weaker than its regular counterpart. And even if it is stronger, there isnt such a vast difference. So if we make a shiny chronozillion SOMEHOW than we cannot have it getting the legendary forms of the starters. Another thing is the TU is going to be very high. I wont be surprised if the TU is 250. The last and final thing is that what would the name of its ss even be? Chronozillion already has Summon Gaurdians EX. What’s next then?

I don’t think shiny are weaker. They are more stronger infact. And about shiny chronozillion ss,in next anni they should make shiny of all starters😁

i created a redesign a while back… not sure if you’ve seen it…

I too havent seen it…Which thread is it in?

And will we have another way of getting another chronos and another starter monter carching event?