Lost winstreak

I lost my winstreak in the Showdown tower for some weird reason. I finished the battle and out of nowhere it said „Unable to claim prize“, I retried it for like 20 twenty times, tried it with mobile data and checked my connection 2 times, everything was fine but it still said the same. So I gave up and now my winstreak is lost even tho I never lost a battle.

5 Likes

Dang this is happening too a lot of ppl then. Uh if the devs have a way of giving ppl back their win streaks I’d be at 38 wins rn

What happens when we lose? the sequence wins to 0 or decreases by 1

I lose mine at line 49 or so

Lost mine because i answer a call when i returned to the game it restarted long story short lost mi streak too i think this game’s server needs an improvement

Your winstreak goes to 0 and you badge decrease by 1 if you battled a trainer but if it was a player no badge lost.

If i lose a battle with player , my winsteeak will return 0 ???

Yes winstreak means how much wins you can do without a lost

Lol , we can’t have 100 winstreak

I was on a 92 winsteak but I lost because of a Disconnection,i cant take it anymore

Servers really need to improve,all this time wasted for nothing @Dev_VKC is there anything that can be done in this case?

there was compensation gems given 7 gems if i’m not mistaken I’m ok with it

1 Like

That’s more than I would’ve gotten had I kept my winstreak so I’m good with that. Sucks for the ppl who had a larger winstreak though.

1 Like

Great compensation for us all!

1 Like

not for that guy who disconnected a few wins away from 100… rip

1 Like

I stopped at 94 win. lost 1 match because of connection :rage::rage:

2 Likes

When playing showdown tower, I was nervous because I was afraid of losing internet connection. in the end it still happened when I nearly reached 100 winstreak

1 Like

Congrats on getting 7 gems!

Hey guys!
We just implemented a potential fix on the disconnection issue, so feedbacks are needed!
Please let us know if it still occurs to you, as detailed as possible.

Thanks!

I got a issue where ankou and reven were killed and not revived. Cost me a 80 streak. And no, there was no poison, self destruct monsters or passive disable moves on the field. It happened out of nowhere

Did they die together? What monster(s) killed them?
Who is the opponent, trainer or other player team?