Lla

Hey

Have anyone tried getting omega Boosted by reinforce and then go noguard? And nothing really changes except omega does alot more damage??

Just thought if its not a bug then it could be a good strategy With another noguard ark…

Like goldenhorn? :smiley: maybe with rooknight??

Yeah Goldenhorn works

Hmm… Guess experiment failed lol~
I had a OHKO omega just now :stuck_out_tongue:

I was so excited when I see that lineup, I knew it would be mostly you hehe~
I’m happy to be the lab rat :wink:

Btw, while I was using the underdog team, I noticed using no guard to Barry and metallidious only reduces a bit of their def yet making them a midium strength hitter with extreme high speed, single hit 500-600 with only 87TU when hasted

hmm. Setting it up could get tricky, though, especially if the opponents bring in something with an AoE physical attack that’s even just medium damage, because the no defense means bye-bye Omega. You could have some stunners beforehand, bring in Halopard/Omega/Rooknight next, reinforce, haste, group no guard, then sacrifice Halopard and bring in another heavy hitter or a tank – Goldenhorn (for the possibility of adding another no guard), Barry (good luck if Scorp comes out, though), maaaaybe Subzeratops, or even SS. Really depends if you want all offense or a little bit of a defense.

Yeah it did not go Well, i tried shadowstalker chopper grem halo omega raioh triph but there are to many counters and still if i get throw to raioh i only have a ok aoe and weak defence…

Guess it always come Down to who has the best arks and the first move…

When the new OM comes i have to remove my grem just to keep good arks in lineup… And in a few weeks i take out halopard and we all just run heavy hitters :confused:

I am having the image of heavy weight boxing :confused:

Why not no guard omega and then use reinforce? He would have high attack and a little bit of defense left.
Or bolster possibly ( if u pair omega with chopper)for more attack