List of stun bombers

Hey guys,is there a list of stun bombers? Even one or two stars,I’m looking for some mons to put with penguini

You can find these in the tier list thread under notable monsters.

It’s not specified whether they are stunbombers / sleep bombers or death revengers but reading through the thread n having the names will give you a decent short list of which ones to look out for

Stormfox (92) 4 star monster
Islandoe (156) 5 star monster
Seasteed (248) 7 star monster
Raijin (290) 7 star monster
I think these are all the ingame catchable ones. Check the wiki to know where to catch them.

Also Flufferno, 5 cost monster… Fredator you mean cost, not stars :smiley:

Just a test to see who was paying attention

And then there’s gigasect, frillzerrex, dreadfish, and octoboss.

Thanks guys,not really thankful to the wiki…with it emptyness

I would highly advise you to make sure you get accelerate on penguini. Your TU will go down to 40 instead of 50 secs

Yeah of course,I was thinking on a first stun bomb,then accelerate and use the rest of the stun bombs

Conveniently, all of the non egg stun bombers have accelerate, unfortunately, it usually means that penguini needs to kill some time so that all the bombers can disappear. You have to either use thunder and take a big chunk out of your alloted time, or flip self, which is a smaller chunk, but leaves you with less health(not really of much importance though), and you won’t be able to use it later. Using flip actually has saved me before, in the ultimate challenge.

You can just skip until they put you on red health and then flip.