Regret Evolving

Are there any leggies or mythics that are better unevolved or unawakened?

Title is for those who wants to share stories of mon u regretted evolving.

Never ever evolve second form Mojinator

2 Likes

Dont evolve tridrake :pinched_fingers:

4 Likes

Kinda regret plume

1 Like

I regretted evolving mojinator, jawshank, volcavenus, vulcaroth, and hiberzor so I deleted all of them and hatched them again later on :grin:

1 Like

Also, timberlord, metatherion, tinkerclaus, and sweet feather. Imo none of them gain enough unless you add SS to them and double the cost

1 Like

I was thinking about deleting sweatfeather but I already got it to +6 from dupes lol

Mythic - Mechydra

Leggys - Prismaryx

Leggys i deliberately haven’t evolved - St Togala, Tagosenshi, Sweetfeather, Mojinator, Jawshank, The shadow poison dragon one that has a water shiny…, metatherion

SE- lavatail (shiny wavetail- was really good for cani setup in 2nd), the link fire plant guy. initially i regretted evolving FD Iris as in its second form it doesn’t have stun absorber so it can use its bomb more often since it didn’t get stunned out of use. that said FD iris is too good to not evolve when you can use him with other FDs, maeve and bug union monsters.

1 Like

Devs alt acc getting the names to nerf in the next update.

6 Likes

Once Astrogolem was in this list, before they nerf the second form of unknown reasons.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Devs have showed that they don’t intend for lower evolution monsters to be in any way more functional than the higher level ones so expect some nerfs…

2 Likes

Unknown reasons?
It got nerfed for valid reasons… Especially for 2nd form that thing was way too op

1 Like

Dev boxjaw knows everything

1 Like

I’ve tried to get them to nerf almost all of these second forms and it hasn’t happened, they’re probably safe