Let’s talk about Scorpio

How would this make them money if we get refunded tickets from nerfs to purchase mons that should require gems which we therefore wouldn’t purchase?

1 Like

You dont get refunded gems you get tickets by exchanging the monster back.

Technically players would spend their tickets immediately after the nerf which would balance things. More or less it would encourage players to spend more since players wount be frustrated from a nerf.

Like i said i dont expect them to take a generous approach and since they introduced mythic they been nerfing legendaries without compensating the players base.

Also gaining 6star tickets its not easy as it would need 6 months atleast by playing pvp and everyday login in order to buy one.

1 Like

I did edit the previous post to say refunded tickets before you replied. But I guess it wasn’t noticed.
They’re not going to take any suggestion we present anyway because the devs have no control over this, only the marketing team

1 Like

Whales treasure sells ticket so it’s less than 6 months

And wouldn’t this completely kill the game? I would sell all regular roll legendaries and gain like 600tix instantly

1 Like

Unless they restrict the selling to only limited mons

1 Like

You could only sell those that are nerfed for the full ticket price so its impossible to get 600 tickets.

1 Like

I think that would be an amazing feature. I’ve played hearthstone for a few years and I liked their nerf system for full refunding dust (although some of their nerfs were a bit questionable), however, I think they shouldn’t make it a full 12 tickets because that’s either two decent legendaries or one really good one like duscy, atra, gold etc. I think anywhere from 3-6 tickets refunded would be good.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a good call

1 Like

capture noxar
sell him
do the same ■■■■ again

Please don’t necro old threads