Legend dupe

I feel very bad about a legend dupe of my sanctallion

I only ever hit legend twice and fortunately they weren’t the same. 

Does it count if i got 1 from hunter island and then got it form an egg as well

No.

I could have gotten 9
Legends if it wasn’t for this stupid games RNG
+3 cryokaizer

I’ve had 1 dupe legend, and it was also cryokaiser.
Wonder if he’s just more likely.

I actually never got a legend dupe till I had 10 or so legends. Now it’s almost every time I land on a legend it is a dupe, understandable tho, I have almost all of them.

Legends should only be duped when you Have them all, most of mine are +3 very annoying

I personally believe that certain monsters are more likely than others. I see Necrowing and Tiamof a lot as friend monsters, and they were my first legendaries (on separate accounts though…)

I have yet to get a legendary, but have only spin between 5-7 times. Is there a secret to getting legendaries?

Tiamof has to be the most common legendary

Maybe for some, I have I think 22 legendary and many are dupes but I don’t have tiamof

Having so many legendaries doesn’t give you that much of an advantage either. It’s only those certain few that make a difference. (i.e. Serapheon, Rexo, Dragaia, Godfeather)

I would add aegis dragon to that list as well, it’s actually much better than people think.

Ehh I wouldn’t say that; Auto Protect mons are average in my book. Honestly, a protect killer ruins any strategy you have with auto protect. Sleep teams also are hard to pull of cause of sleepkiller.

Aegisdragon has auto protect plus though which is 100% and also hold ground. Plus purify and give turn AND desperate bite. Very good imo.

Yeah I’m a bit jealous

I’ve been using it with bahamuzar cause it also has give turn, so summon swarm > give turn > sacrifice heal > rexo murdering their twinkiller. Plus being a legendary it’s actually really tanky so it’ll hold up to at least 3 protect kills (unless they’re dark type)

Wow wish I got a aegis dragon but I hardly ever pull the feature monsters really hope it wasent a one time thing

Yeah, that Aegis Baha Rexo combo looks fantastic