How to get an auto poison legendary

Hello guys,

I have been cracking legendaries for ages yet I have never received an auto poison legend monster. For God sake how do you get one.Tried waiting for years.

No trick to it just have to roll eggs

Pure luck

Roll Singles instead of 10 in 1s, just ask @akinator

It’s simply luck. I didn’t get a single poison legendary for over a year other than Valzareign (which has poison touch+drain for healing).

Auto-poison legendaries might seem really good to begin with but there are many other things available which are much stronger. Back when I started the game it was poison monsters which ruled PvP so I felt like I was at a disadvantage but it wasn’t long before I got enough monsters which synergised nicely and made it possible to beat those poison teams.

I have 2 =P. Oakthulu is the best

I waited 600days for a shocker :roll_eyes: i know the pain you have :smiley:so dont worry AP will come out eventually

1 Like

I bet some would consider you lucky. Those who have all 3 and get dupes. I only have celestron tho. Would have preferred lightning pme

Fun fact: I have only one AP that is Tia and whenever I get a dupe its of tia. It would be nice if in the future instead of rolling a tia dupe I could gwt the other two AP

Sounds typical.

Ouch, missing shockers is annoying. I’m on 700-750 days of playing and still neither of the three standard APs but I’ve got all three shockers… Cyber 2x, Celestrion 5x, Nightlord 3x. The shockers and Gallio are my dupes more than anything else. Sounds the opposite to you!

and here i am with oakthulu, tiamazus, lol. the problem with these 2 is they aren’t really heavy damage dealers. the way to go now is with the dual moves. so if i want to use these, almost need dual poison eater. i only have a fire SE for that ( link dual poison eater + auto poison ). so these 2 legends are useless for me.

not sure theres any trick to get them. other than checking the list of monsers in the egg your hatching and making sure its there ( maybe thats why i havent gotten a moji :lemon: )

i got all of ap btw and all of them already more than +5 (all plus is from dupe)
idk why but i often getting them
you just gotta keep hatching i guess

and maybe you can get freezecobra the SE one from incoming event.
but his passive is auto poison all which is poison your team too

Things don’t need dual sweeping moves to be good, far from it. Dual sweeping moves are good for PvE where you need to get through lots of monsters / you don’t one-shot so hitting two monsters makes up for it. In PvP dual sweeping moves can easily get you in trouble unless you have stun protection for your team or you’re able to get lots of turns in quick succession (e.g. with team turn). Dual sweeping is definitely better overall, but is not needed to be viable. There are countless incredible sweepers which only attack a single target.

Also, Oakthulu is crazily good! He does good damage with all his moves, tanks well and supports your team with AP and even a 150s stun.

@Phoebe I think your dupe problem is you have too many legendaries :wink: Page 8 and still all limited legendaries there!

Tia and Oakthulu survive a hit from chrome @Moshu Pork :wink: