Later guys...

Dudes, remember that I am going INACTIVE like I did in early january. I will still visit every weekend. I love my HI family too much :wink:

Sorry, but I’m SUUUUUPPEEEEEEER busy. Like…busy-busy. As in…I’m so very screwed with life. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, nothing that bad. But I am involved in several competitions in the near future, have school deal with, online courses, several extra-curriculars, blah blah blah.

I’ll be back in April-ish. For now, the Abilities Archive is postponed, the Strategy Contest is postponed, and all Strategies will be put off until a later date. For those of you who may complain…ummm…at least there’s something, right? Or would you rather have nothing? Cuz I can always delete it all :wink:

Anyways, I am TERRIBLY sorry for this. I will miss you all to death…but I’ll see you all soon!

Till then, be healthy and play well…and may eggs always be in your favor!

Goodbye, Hunter Island! I’ll see you later.

~Tiberius, The Dragon Legend.

:’(

Bye Tib, well im leaving aswell, tomorrow im going on camp for 4 nights , 5 days :confused:

You mean Tib?

LOL, i fail alot ok xD

edited

Bye TIB

Later Tib, good luck with all the stuff you’re doing.

Bai tib…

Thanks a bunch, guys.

Oh, btw, I’ll still come on occasionally. I just won’t be active…until April, that is.

Good bye, Tiberius! Good luck! We’ll see you later, yeah? :>

Of course, bro! :stuck_out_tongue:

See ya soon Tiberius!

Bye Tib come back one day. I wont forget the expert strategist.  Good luck with everything.

Thanks guys.

I just came on to respond to some PMs that I’m sure have accumulated. 

Oh, that’s another thing.

HI People - Remember that it’s still okay to shoot me a PM with any questions! I’ll still reply to all of em like I did before. It’ll just take me longer. Sorry for the inconvenience, and good luck with whatever y’all are doing. Thnx~

/starts PMing Tiberius things like “WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA?”

jk

Bye Tiberius! Well be missing a great stratigest.

C ya tib, we will miss you on the forums :wave: (hand waving bye)

We will miss you and all your amazing pvp strats! But mostly your pvp strats, no jk jk lol but we will miss you

…umm…added stuff to the first post. Lol. I already went inactive once in January. It’ll be similar to that.

You simply won’t see my posts climbing up by the hundreds every week anymore, like my last “break.”

…in fact, it’ll probably divide by like…15.

Nevertheless, I still have responsibilities to attend to. PMs to respond to, etc. Can’t leave people hangin :.

Kitty - Thanks a bunch kit <3

Ahahaha, and I’ll miss you when I’m away. But it makes me cherish the time I do have with y’all. :wink: