Lachzeer's location guide to catching rare arkadions

I thank you for making a very useful topic to show to the members and great effort… Sorry i dont have anything else to flatter with lol cya XD

Can you find pyrobull in the wild I found 1 but lost it please help thanks

U don’t find it in the wild. U may have summoned it, or won one from the OM mission.

how many times you should try on the same spot to get the monster?
like, cherub, volvon, brakie ect… thx

^until u find it :wink:

Just please don’t explode from the frustration. Honestly, take breaks… a lot of 'em… cus you’ll need 'em.

mhm

I’m not on crescent island yet is there any way to find skullrex without going to crescent island

^in batek(some cave in the snowy land) below floor 3 u will sometimes see a skullrex, but it’s much rarer there

Is there any possibility of getting the minispine??

Nope, stego(it’s evolution) can be won from eggs.

Thanks so its impossible of completing our collection right?? And can you tell me why can’t i play the online mission, it says that theres is no online mission

FINALLY GOT ARKWING!!
And angelon!

Yay! Congratz undead, they are both very useful :slight_smile:

Can you do the first ones

I found my Levi on the coast southwest of Finam right here

I found my Levi on the coast southwest of Finam right here

NVM the “right here”

I found my Levi on the coast southwest of Finam

[spoiler] image.jpgimage.jpg
Raiho can be found here,north west of batek, used in recipe, need 4, raiho has ability to tun enemies on death

image.jpgimage.jpg
Metallo south of lassandal in the cave/tomb

image.jpgimage.jpg
Moogong 145 southwest of ergan used in recipe with an orcan, makes an orcow

image.jpgimage.jpg
Lavaraptor 235 east of finam, evolves into a vulcaraptor, 8.5 stars

image.jpgimage.jpg
Another spot for Levi 136, evolves into leviathan, 8.5 stars used in recipe with cherubion

image.jpgimage.jpg
Voltyke 113 northeast of mandal, can evolve twice

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Scallotooth 229, dark creature evolves into hammerhead, and also may spawn puffor, evolve into 8star puffoxin

image.jpgimage.jpg
Night foal 148 south of windon, evolves into nightmare 6.5 stars

image.jpgimage.jpg
Thickskull 227, south of windon, evolves into sledgeskull, 6stars

image.jpgimage.jpg
Moji 240, south west of elgard 4 star monster, can heal by sacrificing, or summon random monster

This is some monsters I’ve seen people ask about, I hope I helped a few people, there’s rexy, cherub, pearex, frostjack, musharoo, nilo, seabite and another Levi location in a post by zapp… I hope I help some people, if people post monsters they wanna find, If I know where they are ill post them too :slight_smile: gl all :slight_smile:

image.jpgimage.jpg
twiggy 225 , just found him, east of windon :slight_smile:

image.jpgimage.jpg
Volvon 212, can be found in any of the three parts in the forest shown, southwest of Orlen, use four to make a volvoxon, 6 stars, volvoxon has 2 abilities, including decoy

image.jpgimage.jpg
Tout 233 , east of windon, evolves into a 6 star

image.jpgimage.jpg
Cherub 156 here north of windon, used for multiple fusions, maybe get a few if you wish

image.jpgimage.jpg
Miniceros , south of earun, final evolve from is gigaceros, a 7 star monster, one of my personal faves :slight_smile:

image.jpgimage.jpg
Birdy 231 , east of eldgard

image.jpgimage.jpg
Dullakid 89 west of finam, nice 7.5 star final evolve

image.jpgimage.jpg
Seabite 95, north of heroet, can also been in the square left of the picture, nice water type dragon

image.jpgimage.jpg
Musharoo 103, southwest of vasek

image.jpgimage.jpg
Flamogaru 124, northeast of earun in the cave is where I get mine

image.jpgimage.jpg
Pearex 135 southeast of Orlen, is a nice dragon for starting the game with :slight_smile:

image.jpgimage.jpg
Rexy 132 southwest of ergan west of the cave, used in a recipe so if you want grab 2 one for fusion

image.jpgimage.jpg
Sizzler 138 south of lassandal 1 spot north of the pyramid looking cave

image.jpgimage.jpg
Chopperbug 147 west of handal, used in a fusion

image.jpgimage.jpg
Nilo 151 east of takran, a nice monster when evolved

image.jpgimage.jpg
Yetigo 160 north of ravindal can also be found further on in the snow area more common

image.jpgimage.jpg
Tinder 140 northeast of earun evolves twice and it’s final form, fireheart an 8 star monster

image.jpg
Stegy 74 also spawns in the cave with tinder, Stegy evolves into an 8 star tank called stegotops

image.jpg
Sluga 219 is a pvp reward, you need to earn 160 diamonds to get it, turns into a 6 star Dagon type

image.jpg
Krake? 213 is a pvp reward worth 2000 diamonds 7 star third evolution

image.jpg
First form of Anubis 237 can be obtained threw S rank arena, sadly that’s the best I can do with this one

image.jpgimage.jpg
Frostjack 77 south of Orlen used in multiple fusions

image.jpgimage.jpg
A spawn location for skullrex north point of crescent island

image.jpgimage.jpg
Halocat 143 north of ergan I’ve had it spawn here but it may also spawn in surrounding areas, unsure
[/spoiler]

Full map, bottom and top, will be full map in two parts image.jpgimage.jpg

Well I’ve had a lotta ppl ask about dragons so ima chuck em up here too, [spoiler]
image.jpg
Leafie 177, first step north of agramis, will take awhile to get unless very very lucky

image.jpg
Ashie 173, second step north of agramis, personal fav, fire dragons all the way >:)

image.jpg
Bluey 169, third step north of agramis

image.jpg
Galey 165, fourth step north of agramis
[/spoiler]

If anyone’s confused on how to open the info, just click show and all the info should open :slight_smile: and if anyone has a problem with opening it or anything pm me and I’ll go back to how it was before :slight_smile:

How rare is a “S” arkadion

I was trying to get a Cherub, North of Windon, and I got a Scallatooth, two blocks up from Cherub, used gold coins to catch it haha, my first rare

but ya, could farm cherub and scalla as well.

Please don not necro threads