Kanna - The New And Improved Bastia

Yeah

Stun immune field. The stun cancel passive kn the mythic is stun seal.

I dunno how the mark dragon myth gonna be.He would be my fav in terms of design

@Dev_VKC if these are bonus monsters why are all of these girl mythics game breaking? Why is it almost necessary to hatch and use one to stand a chance? I’m sure they are beatable without using them but looking at all of these really good passives and moves on bonus “monsters” is crazy to me especially when all of them are a lot better than the standard mythic.

2 Likes

She’s a great monster. Didn’t expect this thread though!

The passive is cool but isn’t OP. The reason why Bastia’s passive is so OP is because it shuts down so many monsters and it shuts down some of the biggest ways people can make comebacks in games. Hence, combine her with fast sweeping and that’s literal game win. Combine her with quite a few things and you’ve basically won the match. On top of that she tanks like mad, heals/shields teammates and can knockback random at only 130TU.

Here we have a passive that will generally irritate and shut down a few monsters. It’s stronger than skip ban, but doesn’t give access to “easy mode” like serene field. If it’s going to be a big issue then Kanna can be killed far easier than Deus X or Bastia.

The moveset of Kanna is slow, like most mortar monsters, with situational moves other than the damage dealing move. It’s good, but definitely nothing OP. It becomes very strong in combination with the right mortar monsters.

Basically she’s a very decent monster that will become very strong with mortar monsters. She can be exceptional at shutting down the enemy team if used with the likes of Bastia, Aethereon and any other monsters with passives that disrupt the enemy team. However, definitely not broken or OP.

2 Likes

I actually agree with @Killerdog for once, there aren’t too many monsters that become useless without their SS.

There’s a few sure (Staticsphere, Tenebris, Kattmander, things with Second Wind) but it’s not that big a deal.

Careful Gary, it’s a slippery slope :wink:

Kattmmander isn’t too bad without the SS. There are many monsters which get powered down without their SS but not switched off completely. Katt is one of those I reckon.

What’s nice as well is as soon as Kanna gets killed they can use their SS again. It’s not like all SS get their use limit set to 0 when they enter the field and Kanna is there.

I still think you are a wanker @Killerdog don’t get it twisted

3 Likes

From you I’ll take that as a compliment

2 Likes

Played the Super Challenge, what is really OP is the revive mortar, should be used only 1 time, because continuously reviving monster at 100% makes Athrasis looks like an idiot and is really annoing. Can be an infinite autoprotector spam if used correctly.

I chortled

That’s kinda true though, she’s supposed to be OP, since she’s a mythic… But I think that’s excessive revival potential. Too bad Apedemek is so garbage, nobody runs him.

It still requires to load. Atra can just revive whenever. 100tu vs 130-160 tu + the load requirement. So that’s a lot more tu than atra and atra you can pot, the second form will most likely be +0 which means 390tu

Well so can technically atra too. Pretty much what you’re saying is that atra should be the only monster who should be able to revive infinitely

Atrahasis revives at 1 HP per 100TU
Kanna(awaken) revives 130TU Mortar + 130TU Revive skill at 100HP
I’m not sure tho but she doesn’t have camo or HG so Even around ap she might be easier to deal with tho I prefer reviving at 40% HP

Do you guys actually know what a mortar is in real life?

Hint: it’s not used for healing or reviving or giving turns or making rockoids

1 Like

Haha! well I think it is used for destroying…

1 Like

woohoo… more girls. Last thing we need.

I could see it like if the mortar exploded and the energy was repurposed somehow to generate some effect.

This literally steps on the design space of every future monster that they could possibly have rely on their secret skill in the future though.

It’s a super heavy handed way to sell a mythic. They just stomped on all their future design space with it.

3 Likes

What a good first impression, When I came back to this community, nothing changed…