Gearhound - 7
Spinoflame - 9
Raptorex - 8.5
Stratowyrm - 7
Vegitiger - 9.5
Twigster - 8
Pegasion - 9
Minespider - 9

From this data, 7 to 9.5 spawns. But possibly higher ones too, I’m sure they’re just rare.

9+ is good. 7 isn’t so good. Either way, reincarnate isn’t something that needs to be used much anyway. It’s extremely powerful without it. I use it when it gets down to really low HP.

I’d laugh if Kamiwyrm can summon a Kamiwyrm.

Are there ppl who already got Kamiwyrm? Legally

No. Tajid and I are among the most active (legit) battlers and are very high on the rankings…and we are veeeery far away from getting it. It’s not possible. Only Betas should legitimately have it.

So u have 6 Orblings? And yeah that 7th one is difficult to get

Yes. Tajid and I are both in the top 20, with those above us likely being hackers. We’re hardly halfway there. Tajid is a little past halfway iirc, but that’s due to more win swapping than me.

If you run into a kamiwyrm in public, it’s most likely a hacker…although that means that you’ll have an easy time, cuz they suck at battling. Lol.

Umm tib im really close and not a hacker… I’m sitting on 15k diamonds I’m so close right!?

Are we sure no one has Kami? Cuz i just encountered one on a charcostun team? I can post the name to a mod if needed.

No. You need 960k diamonds in order to get it. I’m at over 300k diamonds. Tajid is over 400k iirc.

No, we’re not 100% sure. Nothing is 100% sure. But I’m pretty sure. Think about it. Two of the most active players are not even close to it…what makes you think they got it? It’s very likely that it’s a (all hackers will be banned from PvP in the next update. Sincerely, Admin). Regardless, I’m sure that it will be taken care of anyways.

Well those hackers got it by save file transferring - they had people working around the clock, 24/7, to PvP for diamonds. When one person stopped, another took the file and took over. Non-stop PvPing got them that far. And then the save file got distributed with the Kamiwyrm on it, or those people use it for themselves and no one else does.

I once ran into a guy that used a Kamiwyrm. His other monsters monsters were a bunch of random trash arks from in-game. So basically I annihilated him after Kamwyrm died. What do you make of this lol?

Could be a team of folks (highly unlikely) but was just wondering.

That’s not at all highly unlikely. In fact, it is exactly what happened.

Well then… random thoughts of the day PREVAIL!!! interesting though.

[quote name=“Tiberius” post=“22325” timestamp=“1388428259”]No. You need 960k diamonds in order to get it. I’m at over 300k diamonds. Tajid is over 400k iirc.

That was sarcasm tib n.n

Im not even close at 50k :stuck_out_tongue: but thats because I cant pvp , my pvp is glitched

Aeist - oh…darn. I suck at recognizing tone over the internet. :stuck_out_tongue:

And regarding the team of people stuff…ah, I see. Well, hope to hear that they have been taken care of once the update is approved.

Hehe I will soon get vegitiger through pvp :slight_smile: less than 20K to go!

This is an exploit u couldve better not told here out in the public…

Thats good for you ! Hope u get it its great for PvE and sometimes in PVP

Aha! Thank you for doing this Ashley, and this is really cool!