It's me again

Hello guys, it’s me again,srry if I’m boring but trying to make progress. I leveled up alot since first topic, but that’s not enough. Currently hero rank 29,stucked at champion ligue tryouts 5/5 Thale. Can you recommend me build for my team? My team:Viridizaurus,Spiderix,Nimboss,Seasteed,Demihorus,Vegitiger,Hellataur,Leobolt,Fireheart,Thugfrog,Geardrake,Rosaqueen,Mammut,Thunderhoof,Catobledus,i know this team is bad,tried to get more epics from cursed island, but it’s too hard, gave up Shadow arena, cause i can’t win second and third one. Any build or advice would be appreciated. Ps: sorry if im boring once again

I suggest that you erase the game and try to get a legendary, a last biter if possible( Penguini or Golrock), this way all the game is going to be way easier to beat 

Timestrikers are essential for dealing with the nightlord(they were for me). That’s vegitiger and fireheart, plus infernowyrm and voltiger. What you should try to do is, once nightlord is the only one left in queue, try to kill as many of the last four simultaneously as you can, so that there’ll be fewer enemies to take advantage of the stun. Just whittle them all down, then sweep them away with an aoe. His seasteed is a problem though, because if his health is low, he’ll bomb you and leave you in an even worse situation. So, I just put the timestrikers in the back, so once he was alone, they just waited for him to attack then hammered him down with his own game. Something else you could do is pick up a halopard or freezegator(unsure where to get them) and they can absorb the stun.

Thank you sir, i done it already, currently stucked in Champions ligue 4/5,but tnx for answer

Hello guys, it’s me again,srry if I’m boring but trying to make progress. I leveled up alot since first topic, but that’s not enough. Currently hero rank 29,stucked at champion ligue tryouts 5/5 Thale. Can you recommend me build for my team? My team:Viridizaurus,Spiderix,Nimboss,Seasteed,Demihorus,Vegitiger,Hellataur,Leobolt,Fireheart,Thugfrog,Geardrake,Rosaqueen,Mammut,Thunderhoof,Catobledus,i know this team is bad,tried to get more epics from cursed island, but it’s too hard, gave up Shadow arena, cause i can’t win second and third one. Any build or advice would be appreciated. Ps: sorry if im boring once again

Can you post Thale’s Monster Lineup?

It’s been a while. I do remember thale being dark elemented so avoid using low level holy elements that will get killed easily.

I would recommend putting your Leobolt towards the back so that you can take advantage of his stunning entrance, if you time his arrival properly, he can hit nightlord with a stunning entrance and prevent him from getting too many kills, then combined with timestrike it’s a fairly easy fight. I remember losing to thale once because I didn’t understand what his main powerhouse monsters did and gave his nightlord free reign with timestrike after I used a bunch of high-time cost abilities, be careful of that as well.

All in all though he can be beaten quickly if you have trained your monsters to maximum stats and done a few ultra evolutions.

If you can, get demihorus, he’s on the same island that you got rosaqueen from, and he has sleep bomb(can only be used after 100 seconds have passed since start of the fight), you can put him in as a sleep crowd control as a starter, and use rosaqueen or thugfrog as your 5th slot. If you use thugfrog with all the enemies asleep, well you kinda know what’s gonna happen there, just don’t wake any of the enemies by accident.

Thanks guys for help currently in champion ligue…