Is there a way to reduce the arks in your lineup?

I’m up to 70 musical scores and it’s getting annoying moving arks around in my lineup, especially with all the arks thrown in that I really don’t need or want to have in my lineup but there doesn’t seem to be a way to get rid of them. So short of deleting arks is there a way to reduce the amount I carry in my lineup?

Go in any town, click on your team, select monster you want to remove, select a free case (a empty one) on the bottom and switch :wink:

Yeah but it gets replaced by another one at the end of your lineup. That lets your switch arks, but not reduce the amount you have with you.

No, I dont beleive there is a way to get rid of them. And byebye, he means he does that and when the next battle starts the slots get filled up again. And, I would just let the weaker arks stay, because you never know. They might help you some day :wink:

Unless you have OCD like me. Then they annoy you but I learned to, ever so painfully, live through it.

I hear you. No, there isn’t a way. And it would be nice if there were a way to do that.

Oh sorry I do a mistake ! I never see that the empty case got filled up !

Would be a bit OP with don and a stunner or two

Once upon a time a bluechick dealt the killing blow to an omegawyrm

True story

What they could do is be able to activate and deactivate musical scores…

I would just either A) cat ch more arks(like 9 star and up) or B) put in a bunch of stun and support arks

Didn’t know that that made a face…

Use a weaker ocarina