Invalid monster in my team

Hi :slightly_smiling_face: Could you help me please? I want to play story missions like I do normally. But it wont let me in. It says that I have an invalid monster in my team. But I haven´t changed my team for a while. And it worked normally before. I don´t know what to do or how can I have an INVALID MONSTER. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Invalid Monster in Team

One of the monsters in your team is invalid. Please remove it if you wish to use this team in the online section.

Are you using an apk version of the game? If you tried to cheat by doing this and capturing event monsters then this is what happens. You cant use them at all in the online section.
If this is not the case, try removing monsters one by one to isolate the invalid monster so that you can further understand the issue.

No I am not a cheater :slight_smile: I bought this game on google app store normaly. I tried removing my monsters and found out that problem is with my Chronox. Without him everything is working. But it worked normally before. Why this happened? :frowning: :frowning:

After removing Chronox in my team its working. But now it started saying same thing in Island Challenge :frowning: I dont know what to do. 

Hi :slightly_smiling_face: Could you help me please? I want to play story missions like I do normally. But it wont let me in. It says that I have an invalid monster in my team. But I haven´t changed my team for a while. And it worked normally before. I don´t know what to do or how can I have an INVALID MONSTER. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Invalid Monster in Team
One of the monsters in your team is invalid. Please remove it if you wish to use this team in the online section.

how long have you been playing and how did you obtain chronox they changed it so you couldn’t get him till a bit later in the game so it wasn’t too easy for players, maybe try removing him from the team and checking if it works

1 Like

I got the same warning and I removed Chronox as well. I didn’t cheat to get him either.   

did it help removing him? he was previously released at the beginning of the game but the devs changed it as they felt he made things easier and also took away learning the basics , so I think he may be the issue at the moment

You normally have to beat the champion league to get chronox. So that probably has something to do with it.

I already beat the champion league and grand champion. Im defending town against invasion right now.

Yes everything is working after I removed him. But he was great for my team so I hope he can be on my team again. But until now everything worked and was fine with him. Maybe is it some bug in the game? 

Same issue here

Was unable to do the events for almost half the day till i isolated the issue ( chornox )

I have been playing for almost 3 weeks now

Lvl 36 and did became grand champion. Even defended the invasion

If i put chornox in, i cant play

If i put him out, i loose survival of the fittest since i dont have many good monsters in the first place.

As for app, i bought it on play store…

Kindly look into it asap

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :exclamation: Please report new bugs here​:exclamation: