ingredients

i was wondering if spending silver keys to go to the specific missions is really the best way to get ingredients since many can be found on  online mission dungeons. i also wonder if someone has a list of in which online dungeon specific ingredients can be found

Honestly that is the only thing you’re going to use the keys for. You could probably scour specific dungeons for the ingredients but it would take forever, and besides you might as well use the keys since you cant store more than 3 of them. 

I see, but like, you can only get one kind of ingredient per key and sometimes you dont even get the one you need. Ill also ask here so i dont have to make a new topic: the best way to get fruits is really through the golden keys?? Because like, with the tickets i have i can get 9 a day and to fully train a legendary with this amount of fruits would take days i guess

Chapter 2: Bottles & Bronzemouth
Chapter 3: Pixies & Bronzemouth
Chapter 4: Harps & Silvermouth
Chapter 5 & 6: Lamps (Genies) & Silvermouth

They have a chance of appearing in their respective element dungeons. Also may drop after the boss battle. Bronze and Silvermouths only found in wild. 

If you do the random encounters in the fruit dungeon then they can give you normal and super fruit, so it’s worth doing them.
Otherwise yeah, that dungeon is the best place for fruit. You do get it randomly from encounters in every dungeon but the chance is much higher in the fruit dungeon. Plus you’re guaranteed 3 at the end anyway.

Just wait till you’ve got like a certain amount of exp until level up and you can effectively double your ingredient/fruit/money farming

When you super youth fruit dungeon rolls around again definitely take advantage.