Infinite battle?

I am wonderring, what happen when 2 last bite monster is the only monster in the battle field,
And none have a bonus, what will happen?
Is there a time limmit?

1 Like

yes there is a turn limit and it will end in a draw I think

That’s why u don’t regenerate full hp . And end up losing both last biters’ health until it reaches 1 and one of you get lucky with finishing move .

There used to be a time limit if there were two monsters on the field for too long. It was say “sudden death” and both monsters would get poisoned. However, this has been removed I think.

Nope, you get stuck in a loop where one is on 2HP, then the other does last bite and deals 1 damage which heals it for 1 (it rounds up) so it is on 2HP. Then vice versa. There are a few combinations of monsters that do this with each other.

Stuck loop: 5 stun clone epics vs 5 stun clone epics. Doesn’t matter what you do the stun gives a safe passage to the 5th stun cloner to create a new one, and if you aoe to kill 4 then the 1 will be able to clone up to 5 again

1 Like

It would be better if u duel against someone with last bite vs last bite only :)…then u can see for yourself!!!

If you get stuck against either stag or Soulstealer as the last monster in any PVE event, they will spam sleep all until the match is over. At this point all you can do is pray to RNGesus and hope you can defeat them in a reasonable amount of time

1 Like

Yep . I and katata tested it . It does end up in a loop lol !

2 Likes