In The Developers' Defense

Let me make a few things clear… in defense for the developers…

The developers DO care about the users. I sent them a private message with 4 long questions, and “he who shall not be named” came in and answered all of them with detailed explainations.

I would like to share one of my answers.

I asked about the transfer from hunter island to monster island (neo monsters). They were very eager, even willing, to reopen the transfer. However, due to apple issues itself, and certain country restriction issues (which, I do not know what exactly), they are unable to reopen the transfer. It’s complicated, but then again, to me, sounds simple. They want to, they’d love to, but they can’t/are not allowed to.

In addition, they are adding monsters to the game as we speak. They are creating new monsters for the game just for us. And there will be a time when this thread is needed, because they will eventually run out of ideas. They told me that.

Finally, they did do the festival egg roll again, just for us, and the egg roll is modified a bit to lean towards the favor of us players.

And the last question was more of a personal question…

Also, after the entire incident of this thread, they have restored all of my content back to the way it was, so I’m fixed! And they actually thanked me!

So, in conclusion, the devs do care. In the message, they told me that they were very busy, and just got back to me to answer my questions one by one.

And it’s not just me. I’m sure that there are other players out there that have been supported and had their questions answered.

So, what does this mean for you?

BE PATIENT. GIVE THEM TIME! This is just like Hunter Island all over again from the beginning, but better. The game is still personificationally “a baby”, and it needs lots of nurturing, tender love and care.

If you still want to complain, fine. But please, take what I have told you into account. They are only “human”, not gods, and cannot juggle everything at once! :smiley:

You are right. I agree. It is a fantastic game and well thought compared to a lot of apps floating around on the market. Personally, I think they have made a few mistakes, some minor some not so minor but they are only human and everyone makes mistakes. I have had issues resolved very quickly and have full confidence that they will update the game in the way the community wants without breaking it.

So they can write long replies to many private messages but can’t make a single thread statement for everyone?

As I stated before, they have only so much time to spend here, and are flooded with many private messages at one time. Of course, they are probably not going to be able to make a statement after answering even some of those private message questions… they are just too busy…