IN HONOR OF GEOMON :,(

I miss my pongo lonce and kit ):

[spoiler]NOOOOO

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD

YOU ARE TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS

MY PONGO

MY HAMAKUA

THEY WERE MORE THAN JUST SOME STUFF ON A SCREEN

THEY WERE MY BEST FRIENDS AND NOW THEYRE GONE I CRY EVERY DAY AND EVERY NIGHT WHYYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWYYYYYYYYYY

THEY LEND ME A HAND WHEN I HAD A TOUGH TIME

BUT I KNOW

THEYRE STILL ALIVE

… IN MY HEART

R.I.P

• Pegasus (Blood Pact)
  • Virgo (The Bodyguard)
  • Wrax (The Angry)
  • Pongo (The Insane)
  • Hamakua (The Sheriff)
  • Nitro (Lightning)
  • Roc (Blue Summer)[/spoiler]

I know :,( i miss them all, they were my bestfriends all, gone. Curse you Espercorp! Why did you discontinue your game! Darn it i miss my guyes D,:

EsperCorp discontinued it because they didn’t have the funds to do it. A lot of people were on the servers and the price is extremely heavy, but they ended it perfectly. 

Seriously. How many apps end with a story? It was a good one too. Chicken fluffbucket, the devs of Geomon will forever have my respect and admiration.

Oh, they ran out of funds? I thought they were just toying with us and ruined it after we get our strong teams, i didnt know they went broke.

They would never do that.

GEOMON…

they were bought out by yahoo. Yahoo decided to discontinue it. 

Well, that answers that question of why Geomon stopped.  Sorry guys. :confused:

Yep. Loki did try to sell off geomon but there wasn’t enough interest in it. Yahoo most likely didn’t see enough money being made to really make worth their while. Besides. Wish people would stop saying that loki ran out of money lol

But didn’t they run out of funds? Or at least couldn’t support it anymore? If not, why? They just gave it up because they were tired of it? Why else would they give it to Yahoo/try to sell off Geomon?

I’m not sure if I’m actually understanding this. You don’t just sell a very profitable app if you can still run it, right? Because if you have the money, you can keep running it and earn more profit, right?

So they sold it because they couldn’t afford to run it anymore… right?

Or no?

Someone please explain this economy thingy, I’m so confused haha. I’ll probably learn it later on but it won’t hurt to have an example now… 

right?

yeah okay i’ll stop

but i’m still serious

++ By the way, I don’t think they went broke. regardless, I still think they ended it perfectly. 

Because they knew it was gonna happen.

So technically they did run out of funds? 

^ That sounds really harsh to Loki, so I apologize. I’m just trying to clarify in case I’m misunderstanding.

I played this game actually, though I can’t remember what any of my monsters were called, it was pretty fun.  There was a blue shadow wolf with a white belly I had that was one of my favorites.

^ I sense a varg lover! :smiley: Vargs were pretty awesome. I picked ascalon though. ^^;

It takes money to keep a game running.  buy more golden eggs Loki started out with investors who put up money for the game and they were not able to pay them back.  buy more golden eggs  Yahoo buying them out allowed them to do that and also gave them new jobs. Rather than just going belly up and being unemployed.  But really Yahoo just wanted the people talent and not the game at all.  They bought several other mobile apps at the same time and shut them all down.  Cuz yeah.  That’s how Yahoo do.  GO GOOGLE!

Lesson to be learned here?   BUY MORE GOLDEN EGGS!!!

Ahh, okay. I see. Thanks for the explanation Jemnidad!

Well, I’d buy more golden eggs if I could. ^^; I love golden eggs. they are so pretty

Yahoo got rid of it!!! >:0 I OFICAILLY HATE YOU YAHOO!!! :imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp:

Let’s stop with the Yahoo hate here. <_< ; 

Ok.  I hate Apple for taking so long with update approval.  Is that better?   :wink: