I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

@DMG_Broly gg. That’s some unbelievable win :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lol idk what’s his forum name. But if anyone does ping him. Gg one bagaroh lmao I ran away :rofl:

1 Like

@LDNFernando
Gg man. Ur team has a super OoO fl
My previous team could OoO counter
But this team can’t
It’s too much tough to make a team that counter most of the spams like OoO mark poison
Lol my poor team somehow gain higher wr
Then start facing some pro
The win rate down again :expressionless:

I remember when I entered LDN, Fernando taught me a lot, now he got lazy :v :laughing:

2 Likes

gg @Arkile

Gg man :slight_smile:

Nice DC there @Kirkwood

1 Like

I had been winning many battles, and the few that I have lost have been in the end and very epic, couples … But I came across a top 1, I don’t know who it was, but I had the red icon … I use a strategy to become rock (rockoid), with revenge of death and leira … And then he used “raw” and “true hit” attacks … There was nothing you could do about it

1 Like

we faced alot too this season

1 Like

Hello all,

This day was inevitable. It is bittersweet really.

I have finally awakened a Mythic. I will no longer taunt players with awakened mythics for losing to non mythic teams when I crush moving forward.

That being said, please feel free to pm me creative ideas of how to taunt people after destroying them with an awakened mythic, I’m always open to input!

13 Likes

Which one was it? And congrats!

1 Like

This must be what Loki felt like getting an infinity stone :joy:

1 Like

I feel like Loki knew all along that he would have to be give the stone to thanos aka @GMagic

1 Like

@urpetrax gg man
that rule really suck for me. All I had to do is double poison chomp u with my magga and I won. then somehow I lost my turn and u won. I am AllHailThePola.

bruh this rule suck. How the hell are u supposed to pvp if ur turn just force skips on its own without u reacting. This thing cost people wins

GG buddy. Just hold on for a bit, the rule only lasts till tomorrow :wink:

Gg @GMagic I tried running Razorstorm but got ap Locked :sweat_smile:

Gg man! Really clever opening!

2 Likes

Gg bro :grin::muscle:

1 Like

I need some help with the trash talk guys

7 Likes