I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

Gg man! I forgot it reset the kill count. I was wondering why blood moves weren’t charged :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I am soooooo proud of u @DMG_UnholyPrem

2 Likes

That’s a frontline I would like to see

Poor soul, RNG aint on this guys side lol

2 Likes

I almost left it thx to you for reminding of this great comp

1 Like

Yeah nikki sure is a pain to killer moves . Great to see u replying even without tagging .
Hope we meet a lot more frequently

2 Likes

Just here to post a classical post.

Who doesnt love a littel bit of a classic :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

hahaha GG! Are you playing again?

1 Like

Nah i got the screen shot from loki

1 Like

Did you know he got 1?

5 Likes

@Mr_Lokiiii show them the red lion icon…
The ultimate weapon in yo arsenal.

7 Likes

Yeah, he tagged me soo much on whatsapp to tell me that :joy::joy::joy:.

Hes a good player, am really happy for him

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I like how he speaks to me i got rank 1 i know what am doing, and proceeds to play 3 stunable monsters in fl :joy::joy:.

Guy definitely has potential

6 Likes

just played in a match where my spectrefox died of poison and put my shurikaiser to sleep as a result…is that a bug? or is it meant to happen. it literally cost me the match.

1 Like

Whoever WRO Gladiator is GG. that was edgy as heck! we both got a bit lucky at different times in that one!
i probably shouldn’t have won tbh. spectrefox sleeping your ice dragon with its revenge was the gamechanger.
i like your mortar team though! bunker gave me all sorts of problems there!

1 Like

You hear this @Mr_Lokiiii? Sounds like you need to still have a way to go before the true champion will respect your success. “has potential” is the only comment you’ve got so far. You’ll need to get more rank 1 positions in PvP I guess :wink:

9 Likes

That auro cloned tenebris did his job

4 Likes

Gg @TOG_Awadecoco really close match completely forgot about nightwatch of centaurean. Messed the whole control there
That underdog sure made that volca tanky didn’t expect it to not die from a charged pola

2 Likes

GG bro, this has been one of the most intense and even matches I have ever had in my life!

2 Likes