I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 2)

Whoever is please kill me, thats some great motivation there bro, I can relate! lol

1 Like

@Tavaray Gg

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: i just got updated on the DLGZ scandal::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: didn’t see that coming but i can’t say it surprised me much. And the funnier is how they constantly talked about Honor above anything else :joy::joy::joy::joy: nice one @Laxus

PS: Feel free to ban me as always DDog (my personal nickname gor my great friend @Killerdog )… i won’t be stopping by again for another 2 or 3 months :joy::joy::joy::joy:

10 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m sure killerdog shares your opinion about the DLGZ cheaters. I even leaked their DMs to the forum and all that happened was the thread got deleted lmfao

I wish i was around for that it would have been a VERY entertaining couple of days :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It was the best drama we’ve had in a long time. Shouldn't cheating be punished severely? Please give us a fair game, thank you!

Here’s the main thread where things went down if you have the spare time to read it. This guy ‘sun’ just popped out of nowhere and exposed the entire clan. People were skeptical at first, but then new things kept turning up that proved everything he said was correct

1 Like

That’s LOOOONG but i will give it a chance

Here’s a meme I posted that sums up what happened pretty well. @Sun dropped a f*ckin atom bomb on the cheater clan lol

5 Likes

Who’s he? An ex DLGZ getting Revenge or what?

Honestly, I have no clue. @Laxus ratted out a ton of his clan members in the hopes he could get a lighter punishment but I helped expose his plans by leaking the DMs he sent me. My guess is that Sun must’ve been someone with insider knowledge on the DLGZ clan’s exploits like a lower ranking clan member and had a strong distaste for cheaters. I’d definitely give him forum user of the month if we had an award for that

4 Likes

Aah that was u… Gg my ign was green snek😅

1 Like

Happy birthday

4 Likes

Happy Forum cake day maite! lol

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

And where do you leave me? :neutral_face:

Where do you think I’d rank a forum user who keeps constantly repeating the same damn things over and over again?

2 Likes

In place # 1​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@DMG_OMEGA GG BRO WE PLAYED MORNING

most people use ap spam formation now in this rule :yawning_face:

1 Like

i haven’t met one other player utilizing the mighty Hummboss. I’m very disappointed. i must say.