I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

Gg :innocent:

2 Likes

@LemonSqueezy
Thx!!:blush:

When Moku’s SS make you win the game

3 Likes

Hahaha LMAO

It’s like penguinator but it actually doesn’t get one shot by a large portion of endgame monsters.

1 Like

Dude an angelion used retribution on it and because of his passive it did only 40% hp dmg

okay.I feel the stress.enough and enough.

2 Likes

Good games guys, as it is though I’m extremely tired of Bombo-Flocco this PvP, so with that I think I’m done and happy with top 300 for my rewards. See you guys next season with it.

3 Likes

GG guys bonanoe’s account is so fun I’ve secured a top 100 spot and I might try for top 50 if I have time tomorrow. My all time favorite pvp moment was when seigewhale hit a bomb-flocc FL and killed all four mons.

1 Like

It’s just to be in the top 50. It’s hard :weary:

1 Like

Yep I’m quitting the game again. The game is extremely unbalanced and it heavily HEAVILY favors people who have every single monster from times of the game. Enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

If you are using his account don’t forget to DC :joy:

1 Like

I made my username DC Guy but i’ve only disconnected once so far… I might keep it NME duck while ranked but unranked im not sure

1 Like

Look who’s talking

1 Like

Hahahahah it made me think of this song :joy:

Blockquote

1 Like

You silly…He was wrong. You are the Lord of DC and Asmat is the God. :joy::rofl:

GG to all my opponents :sleepy:

4 Likes

GG (Twice) to “F2P Goat” :wink:

LOL I summoned goldoids instead of using underdog I disconnected right after

Ah that was you too? Are you using both accounts?

1 Like