I just got slaughtered by one of the coolest teams I've come across. Care to share some of your PvP stories? (Part 1)

There are more though

1 Like

Lol let me be clear. I don’t have jack all that can stop that front line.

2 Likes

Not even one on one or something like dreamy entrance? they should stop that perfectly fine

2 Likes

Actually I did think about using 1 on 1 with diredemon and perhaps blaze bones. But it’s just so unreliable I’ve given up on it for pvp… The amount of times the purifier is left standing…

2 Likes

Not really a enemy team but one game had my stag ignore to protect anyone the whole game hahaah double moves single moves never blocked :joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

Stag has a 10% auto-protektor chance maybe…-.-

2 Likes

I see various link holy heavens teams with either tago or bb. I can gladly lose to those teams.

I don’t really use heavens anymore because i abused it a lot before it got the unneeded buff.

But it’s refreshing to see other players use this great monster other than the generic terror+bane and nereida+abyss crap.

2 Likes

Heavens, Midas, BB, leoronix, dusicyon <- fantastic frontline.

2 Likes

Only noobs play nereida+abyss crap. Normaly this guys never had a real chance to win with other monsters.
Nerf the speed of detox and they quit the game:D or go back in there noob hole were they come from

2 Likes

Only noobs lose to noob strategies.

7 Likes

:grin::grin: :yum:

2 Likes

I’ve been here since the start of the game. If the game was older then I was, then I would have been playing the game before I was even born, which is way more commitment to the game then you ever had lol.

You realize that what I said was entirely tounge-in-cheek right? Wasn’t meant to be taken seriously at all :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You are here since nearly 3 years and you ask guys for build a team? what did you do all the time?..(before you comment this have nothing to do with f2p)
You are a perfekt guy for Nerida-Detox fl for sure

1 Like

I asked for help building a team not because I can’t build my own lol, but because everyone has their own conceived biases on what different monsters can do. I wanted a fresh take on my monster pool that isn’t made by me as I’m bored.

I don’t ever ask for help teambuilding for like 3 years, and all of the sudden asking once means that I suddenly can’t build a team? :joy::joy:

You’re a piece of work for sure.

2 Likes

@TheRealRipper Please don’t speak so rudely to another forum user, especially a moderator. If you guys want to argue then at least take it to private messages.

Agree here abyss nerida is the most annoying team to fight it’s like Deo again but worse I’ve had to make my lead to just counter it and I end up losing to other stuff what’s even sadder is seeing people copy lightgm abyss team to the tee every monster exact same :joy:
Also if you vnm akihash :joy::joy: gg for yesterday your gazer got me good that end game such a good legend. Also no reason to openly attack another forum member if you don’t like him just ignore him.

3 Likes

Not sure if ive seen light gm team but let me guess: abyss, neradia, TT and aegis?
If so then sorry, its not his original idea :wink: i think luc was the first one to do it.

3 Likes

Abyss. Neirda aegis mecha Titan Into geo shocker
No idea Luc had geo
He’s been gone for so long he asked for motor nerf so much it comes and he leaves

1 Like

Haha true. But no i dont think he had geo, i just ment for the FL. I dont think anyone copied excatly those 8 spotes tho, just the 5th maybe

1 Like

Seen a few this Pvp won’t name names though is all good though. It does feel like deo again pre nerf but better and is deffs a very strong lead so I understand it woukd annoy people

1 Like