HR 200 Transpher of monster to new account

Its something crazzy that if you have reached at end of games and you now play only for some more achievement, xp is not needed anymore.
Let @Dev_BRD make possible of atlist 10 legendary or some super epic to new account if someone player who reach HR 200 and want a new account.
Old player have investment of much time and love for game.
We loves game and want to play again with new account but if we creata new accunt we lost our old account… if it is possible that HR 200 transfer some limited quantity of legend to new account its very good gift for old player

1 Like

The devs could always add a replay story mode into the game. It’s cool to see people enjoying the story of the game

4 Likes

Ive been calling for a prestige mode for months.

So when you prestige you keep all your legends but they revert to basic form. Also resets hero rank and all achievements and online and in game story progress.

Or resets hero rank and you cant use any of your legends ingame campaign or for any online event until you beat the main campaign along with resetting everything.

Any legends obtained after prestige including dupes could be used*

After you prestige once your avatar borser becomes silver.

Prestige 2x and your avatar border becomes rainbow.

2 Likes

The prestige would be amazing cuz you could get a lot more gems. Don’t need to be too many. Like 3 or 5 cuz reaching 200 ranks is a lot. In almost 3 years of playing I still haven’t reached 200 rank. It would be awesome but I don’t think devs will do ut

I like the idea😊

If hr200 players had to ultra-evolve all of their legends again I’d prob quit ha. Too much grinding. But I would like to effectively use tickets somehow outside of pyramids & such